Status
Not open for further replies.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
In Linedash, the map Area isn't right. Arena is it's name.

Old Quakecraft maps:
- Arch
- Castle
- Colours
- Frost
- Kimylye
- Sapphire
- Scarlet
- Skybridge (I remember it was called Future at first if my memory serves me right lol)

How to win this marvelous game called Quakecraft: To win you must be the first person with 15 (or more) kills.
Reward: 100 exp. 15 points.

Old TNT Run maps:
- Candy
- Frozen
- Mars
- Nature
- Pirates
- Spooky

How to win this brilliant game called TNT Run: Erm...yeah...be the last player alive? lol
Reward: 100 exp. 15 points

I try to look if I have more information about the old Arcade games. I'm sure there were achievements. Sadly my achievements got deleted of course :sadcat:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I try to look if I have more information about the old Arcade games. I'm sure there were achievements. Sadly my achievements got deleted of course :sadcat:
I do have some sites linking to some achievements. I remember there were achievements in old-arcade, most of them just weren't documented :c

Reactions: PerryJ

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Reactions: ShinyArrow

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
First of all this is an amazing and really interesting thread and I'd like to congratulate you. I've liked every post and I feel like it's not even enough.

I wanted to tell you there used to be an older version of UHC before the 2017 one but I haven't been able to find the update. I looked up on google for videos and the oldest of the very few videos I've seen is from the 18th of April 2015.
Here is the video.

Also, Kit PvP was one of the first cubecraft gamemodes. I've seen you didn't put it release date. I've done the same research as with UHC (Which wasn't long ngl) and I've found this video:

I hope this videos help you ^^
Some months ago you shared a picture with the list of gamemodes and I saw that gamemode called Tron. You also said you were writing this thread so I was scared of asking about it. I've tried to find information about it many times, but I found nothing about it. I just found GTA V videos which reminded me of line dash. I've seen you've only added the title of it and I wanted to know if you had more information about it which you didn't add? If you don't can you tell me how did u discover that gamemode pls?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Some months ago you shared a picture with the list of gamemodes and I saw that gamemode called Tron. You also said you were writing this thread so I was scared of asking about it. I've tried to find information about it many times, but I found nothing about it. I just found GTA V videos which reminded me of line dash. I've seen you've only added the title of it and I wanted to know if you had more information about it which you didn't add?
This thread is still in progress so not every game has all the information yet. I'll add it, but this project is huge so it might take a little while.
I found out about it after looking through all the updates. The thread that introduced Snow Down talked about it being inspired by their old game 'Tron'. That's how I know ;p

First of all this is an amazing and really interesting thread and I'd like to congratulate you. I've liked every post and I feel like it's not even enough.
Thank you so so much. That's extremely motivating as well! : D

I wanted to tell you there used to be an older version of UHC before the 2017 one but I haven't been able to find the update. I looked up on google for videos and the oldest of the very few videos I've seen is from the 18th of April 2015.
Here is the video.
Thank you! I did see a picture of an older lobby but I couldn't find any other information about it. I'll do some more research, thank you very much!

Also, Kit PvP was one of the first cubecraft gamemodes. I've seen you didn't put it release date. I've done the same research as with UHC (Which wasn't long ngl) and I've found this video:
Oh wow, That's the oldest video I've so far seen on CubeCraft. Thank you once again! I'll update the Kit PvP date to be around before September 2013!

Reactions: Herrero

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
This thread is still in progress so not every game has all the information yet. I'll add it, but this project is huge so it might take a little while.
I found out about it after looking through all the updates. The thread that introduced Snow Down talked about it being inspired by their old game 'Tron'. That's how I know ;p

Ohhh thank you so much! I've tried checking random cubecraft videos to see if there was a game on the compass I couldn't recognize and see if it could be Tron but I've found nothing at all, which is weird because I've seen videos of any other gamemode I tried to get info about. I'm trying to list every leaderboard that has been in cubecraft and I haven't been able to even prove that gamemode existed fr.

Thank you so so much. That's extremely motivating as well! : D

Np ^^ . The effort you are doing is really paying off! This is one of my favorite threads in these forums if not my favorite and probably one of the threads with greater effort and commitment behind it. Good luck with your research!

Oh wow, That's the oldest video I've so far seen on CubeCraft. Thank you once again! I'll update the Kit PvP date to be around before September 2013!
I used that tool Google has to choose the date of the results you are going to have. You might know about it. I'm speaking about it because it really can help you finding information.

Also, I forgot to add that I think (I'm not totally sure) kit PvP was replaced by duels and FFA or renamed in the PvP update which added the lobby which was removed in the big change so that could be taken as the removal date. I'm not totally sure about this so don't take it as a fact yet.

Edit:
I've seen you've added this assa update but the release date is different. I don't know if there's a reason behind it or it's a mistake but I'm pointing it out in case it's the second one.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Ohhh thank you so much! I've tried checking random cubecraft videos to see if there was a game on the compass I couldn't recognize and see if it could be Tron but I've found nothing at all, which is weird because I've seen videos of any other gamemode I tried to get info about. I'm trying to list every leaderboard that has been in cubecraft and I haven't been able to even prove that gamemode existed fr.
That's the thread introducing Snowdown. That's the only information I've found about Tron's existing.

Np ^^ . The effort you are doing is really paying off! This is one of my favorite threads in these forums if not my favorite and probably one of the threads with greater effort and commitment behind it. Good luck with your research!
Thank you so much!!

I used that tool Google has to choose the date of the results you are going to have. You might know about it. I'm speaking about it because it really can help you finding information.
Oooh, I'll try that out. Thanks! I didn't even know about that. I tried to look for a specific year in YouTube, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. You can only search for the past year, month and week iirc.

Also, I forgot to add that I think (I'm not totally sure) kit PvP was replaced by duels and FFA or renamed in the PvP update which added the lobby which was removed in the big change so that could be taken as the removal date. I'm not totally sure about this so don't take it as a fact yet.
Ooh, smart! I'll look into it! Thanks

I've seen you've added this assa update but the release date is different. I don't know if there's a reason behind it or it's a mistake but I'm pointing it out in case it's the second one.
Oh.. wow.. I actually don't know how that happed?? Maybe I copied and pasted something wrong. Thank you, that's indeed a mistake.

D

Deleted member 489420

If i am correct blockwars used to be main gamemode so it shouls be added to main gamemodes removed

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If i am correct blockwars used to be main gamemode so it shouls be added to main gamemodes removed
No, it's correct the way it is.
Pre Big-Change = the main games that were removed with the Big Change update. (Minus EggWars + Arcade)
Removed Main Gamemodes = The main games that were removed before the Big Change (still, minus EggWars)

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
IM SO MAD AT YOU YOU DIDNT GIVE THE BEDROCK DESCRIPTION FOR ANY OF THE GAMES EVEN CHAOS YOU DIDNT GIVE DESCRIPTION!?
ITS ALL JAVA JAVA JAVA😫😫😫😫😫🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: Drakie❤

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
IM SO MAD AT YOU YOU DIDNT GIVE THE BEDROCK DESCRIPTION FOR ANY OF THE GAMES EVEN CHAOS YOU DIDNT GIVE DESCRIPTION!?
ITS ALL JAVA JAVA JAVA😫😫😫😫😫🤬🤬🤬
???????????????????

WORK IN PROGRESS
Meaning not every game has information, I am aware. It'll come soon.
This thread is still a work in progress. Bedrock will come soon. Plenty of games don't have a description. Snowdown, Tron, Money Walls. It's coming, but this thread takes a LOT of time.
Besides, what original game does Bedrock have that Java doesn't? (Besides Chaos SkyWars and the upcoming game) I'll do more research for Bedrock, if I find out there's extra things in a certain game, that Java doesn't have, I'll add it to the thread, because it'd be important. But if it's the same, I'm not going to waste my time even copying and pasting it, because I need to re-do the entire lay-out. Java has a priority, this was originally not even going to feature Bedrock at all.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
???????????????????

This thread is still a work in progress. Bedrock will come soon. Plenty of games don't have a description. Snowdown, Tron, Money Walls. It's coming, but this thread takes a LOT of time.
Besides, what original game does Bedrock have that Java doesn't? (Besides Chaos SkyWars and the upcoming game) I'll do more research for Bedrock, if I find out there's extra things in a certain game, that Java doesn't have, I'll add it to the thread, because it'd be important. But if it's the same, I'm not going to waste my time even copying and pasting it, because I need to re-do the entire lay-out. Java has a priority, this was originally not even going to feature Bedrock at all.
First of all, kits are different in bedrock, and there is less bedrock games so you should provide a description for all of them including block wars CTf and line dash. Second of all, in minerware, bedrock has a few of the same micro games, but it has some that Java doesn’t and Java has some that bedrock doesn’t.

And anyways, why is Java always the priority, I literally saw 22,730 players on bedrock today, Java doesn’t even have 8,000

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
First of all, kits are different in bedrock, and there is less bedrock games so you should provide a description for all of them including block wars CTf and line dash. Second of all, in minerware, bedrock has a few of the same micro games, but it has some that Java doesn’t and Java has some that bedrock doesn’t.
I'll do more research for Bedrock, if I find out there's extra things in a certain game, that Java doesn't have, I'll add it to the thread, because it'd be important.
Did you just skip over that part or something? If I found something different, I'd add it.
I do not have access to Bedrock yet, so I can only use videos as a reference. Which is why:

And anyways, why is Java always the priority, I literally saw 22,730 players on bedrock today, Java doesn’t even have 8,000
Java is my priority. Because I can only use videos to check Bedrock information, which is extremely annoying and it gets tired, and I already have to do it for like 60% of the games. It's also mainly my priority because, I've played a test version of Bedrock. I do not like Bedrock. I perfer Java. It's fine if you don't, because clearly you perfer Bedrock, but I don't. I played this game for 5 years on Java. This thread is for fun, as something to keep me busy. This isn't supposed to turn into work, and I don't want to write the games based on what was more popular. I write what I feel like, and hey! I don't feel like writing Bedrock right now!

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017

This isn't an official thread so the writer can just speak about whatever they want to. You can just skip it if you aren't fine with it being related mainly with java, instead of trying to create non-sence controversy.

You can also contribute with the thread and ask for a mention that gives you credit if you want to. This would make the thread more BEDROCK related which is what you are looking for, right?

The forum's purpose isn't creating controversy but uniting the community and bringing ideas so the server grows and improves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.