Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
1,127
842
193
25
dubai
When the only browser that's not covered with adverts is ie? Yeh.. right.. I don't want to be spammed with popups m8
Okay so use Google Chrome with AdBlock...and stop with the attitude. I'm just trying to help.
 

Blooberry

Well-Known Member
Nov 19, 2014
216
475
138
26
That Place In Space
Every time you make a title like that, another Adam Sandler movie is made.

Internet Explorer is most likely your main problem.
I am no tech support, but try one of the following browsers; Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari (Not recommended), really anything besides IE.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
Top Bottom