Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_ThatGqd

Nov 29, 2015
Hi there,

I think cube craft should implant a function where someone with a higher rank, should have a higher vote. For example, 2 people vote in egg wars 1 obi rank votes OP items and someone with gold rank votes NORMAL items, obi rank should always win. (if its a 1v1 voting) To be clear I don't mean it when there are 2 lapiz voters and 1 obi. Only when it's equal votes, the higher rank should win.

Why? Because as obi rank it's so annoying to lose all 50/50 votes against someone with lapiz.

But the 2nd reason, the more important reason. People will be more tempted to but the obsidian rank. Right now the obi rank doesn't really give u any more features than emerald or diamond. Of course you can have more friends and more party members, but those are not real reason to buy obi instead of emerald. By implanting this feature people will actually have a reason to buy the Obsidian rank, which gives cube craft more money the invest in new games.

And tbh, I'm getting so bored of the current games. Yeah we have a switching games every 48 hours or something, but those are minigames. I'd love to see a real new game mode. Something original and fun that u can't stop playing.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! However I'd understand that it could be annoying to play a game with selected voting options you do not like, I disagree with this suggestion:
- Ranked players (Lapiz or higher) bought a rank with the certainty to be able to vote on gamemodes. (the higher your rank, the more games you can vote on.) When they bought their rank this wasn't a feature and players with a rank below obsidian would lose a bit of the value of their rank if this gets implemented, since obsidian votes will count heavier than their votes, which doesn't seem fair for me.
- It would kinda take away the function of the current plus rank with double votes, when someone has a plus rank their vote would count for 2 votes. Which is imo already a high benefit compared to players without a plus rank.

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
Hi! However I'd understand that it could be annoying to play a game with selected voting options you do not like, I disagree with this suggestion:
- Ranked players (Lapiz or higher) bought a rank with the certainty to be able to vote on gamemodes. (the higher your rank, the more games you can vote on.) When they bought their rank this wasn't a feature and players with a rank below obsidian would lose a bit of the value of their rank if this gets implemented, since obsidian votes will count heavier than their votes, which doesn't seem fair for me.
- It would kinda take away the function of the current plus rank with double votes, when someone has a plus rank their vote would count for 2 votes. Which is imo already a high benefit compared to players without a plus rank.

True, if you buy gold because you only play eggwars it would be worthless. It would also take away the advantage of obsidian ranks with plus since they would win ties anyways.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i highly disagree with this idea.
- it would make the games unfair towards other ranks. in fact, it would become one big pay to win game in the end and demotivate lower ranks with less money from buying a rank thats under obsidian.
- buying an obsidian rank is your own choice, you should have thought about it before buying the most expensive rank there is.
- as mentioned by others, plus already gets a double vote. how would this effect the obsidian plus rank? wouldnt this ruin the value of obsidian plus?
- you could always join a game with another rank, tell them what to vote for and have 2 votes that way.

D

Deleted member 347571

Hello!

I get where your idea is coming from but there are some reasons why i think this would be a bad idea. These are ofcourse my opinions, other people might not agree.

Imagine if you're someone with a rank lower than Obsidian and you join a game with an obsidian ranked person in it, it would motivate him to leave the game already and seek a new game because his vote wouldn't matter. This could happen over and over.

In my opinion obsidian is just showing that you want to support the server, you don't get something extra for buying obsidian beside the uber cubeket.

Trolling by voting the worst options would be very easy and would happen more.

Not everyone can afford it to buy expensive ranks such as obsidian, it would look like "discrimination" for those who bought lower ranks to vote ingame. It would basically seem like whoever has money gets to vote.

Like i said before these are my opinions, i could be wrong. Not a bad suggestion though!

_EliteNobody

Feb 13, 2021
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I think cube craft should implant a function where someone with a higher rank, should have a higher vote. For example, 2 people vote in egg wars 1 obi rank votes OP items and someone with gold rank votes NORMAL items, obi rank should always win. (if its a 1v1 voting) To be clear I don't mean it when there are 2 lapiz voters and 1 obi. Only when it's equal votes, the higher rank should win.

Why? Because as obi rank it's so annoying to lose all 50/50 votes against someone with lapiz.

But the 2nd reason, the more important reason. People will be more tempted to but the obsidian rank. Right now the obi rank doesn't really give u any more features than emerald or diamond. Of course you can have more friends and more party members, but those are not real reason to buy obi instead of emerald. By implanting this feature people will actually have a reason to buy the Obsidian rank, which gives cube craft more money the invest in new games.

And tbh, I'm getting so bored of the current games. Yeah we have a switching games every 48 hours or something, but those are minigames. I'd love to see a real new game mode. Something original and fun that u can't stop playing.
I'm Pretty Sure Its not like that because i vote for op half and than a diamond rank (im gold) will make his vote more important. Its probably because they had more votes. This is in my experience at least

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom