Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
So sometimes I get into an eggwars game and there is a gold rank and a dim rank (Me) So I vote as an example overpowered and the other person (Gold Rank) Votes Hard Core and Hard Core wins. I get really ticked because I paided more money for that Dim rank than the gold person did so I should get my vote (overpowered) to win. I have had this happen and it is really annoying If u agree Plz tell me Your thoughts :D

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Tip the system is luck and no majority based. Let me explain. When 2 people vote each gametype will have a 50% chance of occuring. When for example 2 people vote for op and 1 for hardcore there is a 66,6% chance for op and. 33,3% chance of it being hardcore.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I like it the way it is, it's more fair for the ranks that can vote.
I do understand that you paid more but that doesn't mean they didn't spend money either.
You still get perks/stuff that they can't unless they upgrade their rank.

I think it should be changed as in higher ranks get a bigger chance. This would encourage people to buy higher rank in my opinion

It could also backfire.
Example:
Oh that person is Obsidian.. I don't think I want to get a rank now since I can't get obsidian.
I can only get diamond but even if I do get it, my votes won't win emerald+ so maybe not..

Like that.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I heard something that voting for the time of the map also affects your vote. I'm not 100% sure, but here's an example:

Suppose we have 2 diamonds (A and B) voting in eggwars. Diamond A votes for OP and nighttime. Diamond B votes for UHC only.

Unless I'm wrong, wouldn't the chances be weighed toward the one who voted for only 1 thing?

To OP: No. As others said, it'll rip the other, lower ranked donors off. Also, us stones don't get a chance to vote and we go with whatever people choose. Don't complain about something you have that others don't (you should be glad you can vote).

Bonus points that you get to play UHC and try out new modes (only about less than 1% of donors I've encountered pick UHC or similar mode in other games, and only 1 out of the hundreds of eggwars games I've played was UHC).

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I like it the way it is, it's more fair for the ranks that can vote.
I do understand that you paid more but that doesn't mean they didn't spend money either.
You still get perks/stuff that they can't unless they upgrade their rank.

It could also backfire.
Example:
Oh that person is Obsidian.. I don't think I want to get a rank now since I can't get obsidian.
I can only get diamond but even if I do get it, my votes won't win emerald+ so maybe not..

Like that.
Erm, don't really get it.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Erm, don't really get it.
What he's saying is that suppose a lobby has 10 stones, 14 emeralds, and 1 obby. Because the obby has superiority over the other emeralds, that means the obby will ALWAYS get what he wants while the other 14 emeralds don't.

He's also saying that because of this, ranks might not even be worth getting at all because of that and their high prices. No money coming in = server can't make money -> server closes.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
What he's saying is that suppose a lobby has 10 stones, 14 emeralds, and 1 obby. Because the obby has superiority over the other emeralds, that means the obby will ALWAYS get what he wants while the other 14 emeralds don't.

He's also saying that because of this, ranks might not even be worth getting at all because of that and their high prices. No money coming in = server can't make money -> server closes.
He's wait He's wait wait hold the phone HE! @zRinne plz

I dunno it was just a thought

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
Tip the system is luck and no majority based. Let me explain. When 2 people vote each gametype will have a 50% chance of occuring. When for example 2 people vote for op and 1 for hardcore there is a 66,6% chance for op and. 33,3% chance of it being hardcore.
eggwars voting works differently from what i've noticed. not once have i seen the majority vote lose.

Reactions: archie426

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Yeah, I thought that
I would suggest you edit your post in the future.

Simply put, if you don't like the gamemode, either quit or play the game. For example, a stone who doesn't like OP would know that 99% of donors pick OP. If he/she sees a donor, he or she may want to leave the game right away unless it's solo skywars or SG (can see whether it's an OP game or not beforehand)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Just no ranks will feel scammed and people can maybe not buy Emerald but can only buy Gold or Diamond. Those people will feel that they do not buy a rank because it is useless

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Eyy dude, I know this is very hard for us all, but there is a really neat command out there. Do you know what it is? It's called /hub and it makes you leave the game! No biggie, right? Just leave, rejoin and try again. Shouldn't be that much of a deal.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
It's called voting for a reason. Every gold+ at least in Eggwars gets the right to vote with the same chances, because if not it's not voting, but "who's got the highest rank"

When you join a game and it's not the mode you wanted... Just /leave...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom