Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxis_

Dec 8, 2018
I live in sweden, have they moved their servers? because I have 130 ping in Skywars, and in FFA its around 50/50 if i get normal(50-60ms) or high ping and so far only normal ping in 1v1s.
are the servers moved further away central europe? kinda unplayble :/

D

Deleted member 492126

Hi, we currently have 2 hosts: one is in France, the other one is in Canada. If you play on our server when most European people are not online, you might be put in an NA game (hosted in Canada). This means your ping will be higher than normal.

If you want to check whether you are in an NA game, type /whereami. You’ll get a message like “You are on server: <randomletters>“. If the initial letter is N, then that means you are on an NA server, which is why your ping is higher.

Reactions: Snowwyyy

Foxis_

Dec 8, 2018
Hi, we currently have 2 hosts: one is in France, the other one is in Canada. If you play on our server when most European people are not online, you might be put in an NA game (hosted in Canada). This means your ping will be higher than normal.

If you want to check whether you are in an NA game, type /whereami. You’ll get a message like “You are on server: <randomletters>“. If the initial letter is N, then that means you are on an NA server, which is why your ping is higher.
Ok, thank you for the information. That's kinda cool how it changes depending on what time it is, I haven't seen that on others servers before:D

Reactions: _EliteDanny
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Top Bottom