Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

OptiFire

Apr 19, 2022
Uzbekistan
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I have been working on farm where are all mobs. Mobs with high level are still surviving somehow and i tried to make there quick killer. What can i do here?
P.S : I already used method with magma and cactus. Do you have other ideas?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-15-23-42-57-971_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-15-23-42-57-971_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
    645.1 KB · Views: 114

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
the best way is with fall damage. if you want all mobs to die just build it as high as possible basically lol. Depends on spawner levels though because 75 blocks could be enough but you might need to go double that.

If you dont want to do that i have a spider farm that drowns them, or you could use lava placed one block above signs (however that wouldnt work for pigmen or anything)

OptiFire

Apr 19, 2022
Uzbekistan
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
the best way is with fall damage. if you want all mobs to die just build it as high as possible basically lol. Depends on spawner levels though because 75 blocks could be enough but you might need to go double that.

If you dont want to do that i have a spider farm that drowns them, or you could use lava placed one block above signs (however that wouldnt work for pigmen or anything)
I built up as high as possible, I am sure it is because of their level, cubecraft definitely should add spawner level reducer

Reactions: Wildd

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I have been working on farm where are all mobs. Mobs with high level are still surviving somehow and i tried to make there quick killer. What can i do here?
P.S : I already used method with magma and cactus. Do you have other ideas?
if they arent dieing to fall damage try cacti at the side of the bottom

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom