Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 100818

Guest
Hii,

If you see the title hide and seek you probably know what I mean, it's broken, it does not work and nobody is working on it (so far as I know) We kind a left that game behind us but it has been almost 2 years maybe 1,5 but that's still long. If devs are working on this game please ignore this whole post but I would love to see this game back on CubeCraft like many others. It will also get CubeCraft more players, I know most new people who just bought MineCraft like this game and ofcourse much others. CubeCraft could get a lot of new people with just 1 simple game which vanished while 1.9 came out. The Maps were great, the blocks and ofcourse the game it self. Unfortunately we left all this behind us but I'd love to see it back. I also do not understand why you can still buy blocks at the arcade shop :P
To make a long story short I would love to have Hide and Seek back, like many others. Hope you too.

(again if devs are already working on this game I did NOT know that so you can ignore this whole thread)

Bye
 
  • Like
Reactions: PinkySan and Yamin

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
760
993
168
27
Happyland
Hii,

If you see the title hide and seek you probably know what I mean, it's broken, it does not work and nobody is working on it (so far as I know) We kind a left that game behind us but it has been almost 2 years maybe 1,5 but that's still long. If devs are working on this game please ignore this whole post but I would love to see this game back on CubeCraft like many others. It will also get CubeCraft more players, I know most new people who just bought MineCraft like this game and ofcourse much others. CubeCraft could get a lot of new people with just 1 simple game which vanished while 1.9 came out. The Maps were great, the blocks and ofcourse the game it self. Unfortunately we left all this behind us but I'd love to see it back. I also do not understand why you can still buy blocks at the arcade shop :p
To make a long story short I would love to have Hide and Seek back, like many others. Hope you too.

(again if devs are already working on this game I did NOT know that so you can ignore this whole thread)

Bye
I'd love it to come back! playing it is so much fun
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom