Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emminator

Sep 28, 2016
Chico, CA
One of my favorite games on cube craft is hide-and-seek but there is some weird lag so i can't play and this happens to all players, when you go to the game in the arcade the signs say: searching for games but a game to join never pops up on the sign. please fix this bug:(

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Hide and seek is currently not playable (it has something to do with the update to 1.9 I believe?).
I'm sure this mini-game will return one day with new updates/maps! But when?... nobody knows :}

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The Hide-N-Seek plugin that Cubecraft used is currently 1.8 only,
They're trying to develop an Updated 1.9/1.10 Plugin better than 'Ever' to make the Hide-N-Seek experience unique and extremely fun...
Please be patient as the update will come in the near Future :p
Suggest locking this thread if you have any questions about Hide-N-Seek be sure to ask a Mod or me....
Not that I know more information than this.... (They keep a lot of Secrets ;-; )
@zDutchie

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
The Hide-N-Seek plugin that Cubecraft used is currently 1.8 only,
They're trying to develop an Updated 1.9/1.10 Plugin better than 'Ever' to make the Hide-N-Seek experience unique and extremely fun...
Please be patient as the update will come in the near Future :p
Suggest locking this thread if you have any questions about Hide-N-Seek be sure to ask a Mod or me....
Not that I know more information than this.... (They keep a lot of Secrets ;-; )
@zDutchie
^^

Reactions: Emminator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom