Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
853
999
204
Hello everyone,
today I have found a hidden quest. I don't know if someone has already found the quest so I will not spoil the quest immediately. But I will post little clues here and there. Good luck :cube_light:
upload_2020-4-16_14-53-21.png

1ste clue: There is something fishy about this quest.
2de clue: I don't have any inspiration to write my book and quill.
3de clue: This lats clue is top so go look in the new shop.
DM me if you want to know the hidden quest
 
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
lexieisinlove wrote on Nollq's profile.
CONRGATS ON HELPER YAYAYAYAYAYAY
lexieisinlove wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
CONGRATS NGHHHH NYAAA~
Top Bottom