• No

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hello y'all!

Today I thought about an idea I'd like to see in the both server networks.
The Ender Chest !

Is it like the Hidden chest?
No, as we know there is a hidden chest that is released usually in the server lobbies and if we find it we win experience, points and etc.

But what if CubeCraft add the Ender Chest?
What is this going to be?

The hidden chest appears very often in the lobbies but the Ender Chest will appear a few times in the week.

What am I going to win when I find it?
When you find it and click it, around you will be spawned 4 chests. You have to click 1 of them. When you click it you will win one of these things: 1000 experience, cool cosmetics or other cooler things than the normal hidden chest.

This is not the end, the chest will be spawned for around 20 minutes. It will be hidden in the most secret parts at the end of the lobby, or holes around the spawn.

The Ender Chest is spawned in your lobby, you have 20 minutes to find it. GOOD LUCK!

When you find it:
CubeCraft found the hidden ender chest!

Reactions: Finixly

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
This idea is very good, I agree with it also maybe they can add some cages that only appear in this ender chest and also some gadgets, and maybe if they add skins for chests that would be amazing too, since there will be 2 hidden chests, the normal one and ender chest, very cool idea, it need some improvements, but let's see what would happen.

Reactions: IWontHurtYou

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't think a double Chest Chaser is a good idea right now. This chest already spawns enough times and it gives some good loot stuff. It's also hidden really well sometimes which means you'd be searching for it for like 5/10 mins (I got experience). The Chest chaser is fine as it is right now. I don't feel like I need another kind of this mini-game in the lobby.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Sounds like a very good idea, because it’s really easy to find the normal chest, as well it’s very easy to collect every special item/reward from it as I have done.Adding a better equipped and more rare chest will be a nice addition to the lobby games.Yes!;)

Reactions: IWontHurtYou

Zed

Zedmin / Managing Director
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 11, 2015
Radcliffe, Manchester
twitter.com
Thanks for the idea! I think it's important we don't put too much stuff in the hub (after all we want you playing games!!) so I don't think this is right for us at the moment.
Engagement with lobby games is relatively low and I think such a rare event would lead to almost no one actually completing it so would be a bit of a waste!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom