Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I_v_o

Jan 22, 2018
Hey,

I have a few suggestions for the new Loot points and for the hidden chests.

For loot points I thought a handy command would be /lootpoints (/lp) so you can check your loot points balance without having to go in the menu, also you would be able to check it in game. You also should get loot points from achievements because its removed everywhere but there. Also make it so you get loot points random in game and not random cubelets. Just maybe increase the amount of loot points for voting from 200 to 250 so you can get 1 cubelet every 2 days and not 1 every 3 days of voting.

How the hidden chest there should be added the command /hiddenchest (/hc). So you can check when the next hidden chest is and when your cool down is expired.

I think thats it so far. Hope to see your opinions about my suggestions.

Ivo

D

Deleted member 352903

Hey,
You also should get loot points from achievements because its removed everywhere but there. Also make it so you get loot points random in game and not random cubelets.
The reason there are loot points is to craft cubelets. Why do you want to get loot points? You’ll craft them to a cubelet anyways.
Just maybe increase the amount of loot points for voting from 200 to 250 so you can get 1 cubelet every 2 days and not 1 every 3 days of voting.
I agree with this

Reactions: I_v_o

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
All of it sounds good, I would like to have a command to look how many loot points I have because /points exist so why not.
Some more loot points from voting would be great too, people get reasons to vote and everyone seem to love cubelets now.

And the hidden chest really need that, it's hard to know if there is actually a chest or not if you aren't there when it spawn.

Reactions: I_v_o
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.