Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

¿¿SA¿¿

Apr 8, 2022
Could you elaborate on how this would work?
The game starts with 12 players and one hunter searches for all the players and if the hunter catches one of the players he becomes a hunter and helps the hunters like this or the hidden ones become in the form of cubes like bookshilf envil like this almost

kaputendymion76

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2022
The game starts with 12 players and one hunter searches for all the players and if the hunter catches one of the players he becomes a hunter and helps the hunters like this or the hidden ones become in the form of cubes like bookshilf envil like this almost
all my minigames disagree because they look like another minigame. This is just hide and seek. That's why I disagree.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Ok I disagree for two reasons.

1. I don't think the cube needs a new game.

2. What you just mentioned is an exact Hive copy. It wouldn't be original and the Cube could get backlash for it.

ltmcombo

Aug 4, 2022
death run

so there would be 1 death guy. and the death can switch stuff up like lets say theres a fake lava pool, the death can turn that into harmful water pool.
just my idea im not good with this stuff

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom