Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Alex_Magician

Jan 10, 2016
Earth
Whazzup, I'm another one of all the chunkies coming over and just wanted to make a short introduction c:

So my name is Alex, I live in Sweden, my skin is a baby with a unibrow and I speak russian fluently because of CS:GO. That's all you need to know about me!

SEE YA IN BLOCKWARS :D

NitroPelle

Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2015
Amsterdam
youtube.com
Whazzup, I'm another one of all the chunkies coming over and just wanted to make a short introduction c:

So my name is Alex, I live in Sweden, my skin is a baby with a unibrow and I speak russian fluently because of CS:GO. That's all you need to know about me!

Welcome Alex!

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015

Welcome :D

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014

Welcome :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom