Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EmmyFur

Novice Member
Apr 2, 2019
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello! My name is Shaymin. I recently discovered this server when trying to find good minigame and community servers, and now I'm really wishing I had found it sooner. I've been enjoying lots of the game modes here like the parkour and Lucky Block Islands. Anyway, about myself. I am 19 years old, and have been playing Minecraft since 2012. I enjoy creative activities like music and art, and one of my favorite things to do is music production. I hope to be able to check out this server more and maybe be able to meet some of you guys. See you around!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Welcome to the forums and the server ^-^
Enjoy your stay here and glad to here that you enjoy some games here!

This is the official cubecraft discord, You can interact more with the community ttps://discord.gg/cubecraft :)

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
It's nice to meet you, Shaymin! So happy to see that you liked the server and decided to join us. ^.^
May I ask you what music do you enjoy listening to? Personally I really like trap music.

Hope that you'll enjoy your stay! Know that if you are ever searching for someone to play Parkour, Lucky Islands or any other game with, I am always here!

Reactions: SpringWarz

Phoah

Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands.
Heyy Shaymin!
You are the one and only legendary pokemon form the sinnoh leaque.. ^_^
Welcome man, enjoy your stay here on the forums, you sounds as a really nice person!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom