Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Juliette_Holo

Aug 30, 2016
I have a suggestion on what to add on cube craft. I was thinking to have leagues , where only ranked players can create them, and you get more coins and cubelets while in a league, and you can earn league coins- with them you can unlock some extra stuff. I was thinking about this to be similar to hypixels guilds. This is just a suggestion, and I hope you take in into consideration. :)

Reactions: Buuuddy

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
CubeCraft is an other kind of server than hypixel and not all the things on cubecraft need to be the same as hypixel. (This is just how I see it)
He only said similar not the same.
Can you elaborate on how it works, I don't play hypixel so not sure how their guild system works.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I have a suggestion on what to add on cube craft. I was thinking to have leagues , where only ranked players can create them, and you get more coins and cubelets while in a league, and you can earn league coins- with them you can unlock some extra stuff. I was thinking about this to be similar to hypixels guilds. This is just a suggestion, and I hope you take in into consideration. :)
Nice idea! Also, maybe every 6 months or so, there would be a league tournament where you fight and ultimate champions get a ton of points and cubelets.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Top Bottom