Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
Hey there, I'm Marcus, or MJ010101! This might be a bit late I know, but anyhow I'm here to introduce myself.

I'm a 17 year old from and living in Sweden. I also happen to be more American (50%) than Swedish (25%) but I've never actually lived anywhere else. I'm quite shy in real life, but there are absolutely no signs of that on the internet, where that side of me apparently doesn't show. You may wonder what made that obnoxious name. The story behind it is too good to be true. Yes, you may have figured out that I was born in the year 2001, but wait, there's more. I'm also born in January, on the first day of the year, making my birth date 010101. :eek: M and J are my initials. If you've known me or even just seen me sometime, you'd know that I'm a penguin. Sure, I might look like a human, but don't let that fool you! :cool: I also like llamas for some reason, they make near enough everything 10x better! Just imagine Cubecraft...................................but with llamas. 100% the solution to whatever people dislike about Cubecraft. :)

I'm quite brand new to CubeCraft, although I've been playing Minecraft for almost 6 years, and recently joined CubeCraft in the beginning of last summer. I later joined the forums website in December last year, so yeah, I'm kinda new but also not. :D

My only sibling, my sister started playing on this server before I did. Back then (from roughly August 2016 to May 2017) I was playing a lot on Mineplex. My sister kept trying to convince me into joining CubeCraft, to which my initial reaction was: Seriously, 1.9 PvP isn't even PvP (don't worry I've changed my mind now), so why would I join? Slowly I felt that Mineplex was dying, so I agreed to making a bet with my sister. If I lost, I had to play on Cubecraft (just once, but yeah that totally happened :confused1:). You guessed it, I lost. :rolleyes: The new arcade lobby and games were released the same week, and a week later, I found myself on the trophy leaderboard, so, I couldn't quit and kept playing Cubecraft, while never logging in to Mineplex again. :p This also kept on being the case when I met my dearest Cubecraft friend @ImJustPinguin in August last year. ♡

More random information about me:
  • I really enjoy travelling
  • My favorite musician is Alan Walker, but I typically enjoy any (electronic) related music as well as Ellie Goulding and AJR
  • I cannot decide which game mode I like the most on Cubecraft, as long as we aren't talking Tower Defence, EggWars, Assassination (don't get me wrong those are great games)
  • I enjoy survival as well!
  • I'm level 88 on Cubecraft
  • My favorite Minecraft YouTubers are the hermits from Hermitcraft (especially cubfan135, who created all the llama shenanigans)
  • I probably have to quit playing games next year because of school.
  • I used to enjoy Geometry Dash, I was top 100.
  • Minecraft was the first game I played containing PvP. I tend to be better at and win more at Arcade than anywhere else.
  • I'm older than all of my friends, pretty much (atleast those I've known for more than a year)
  • I rarely watch movies
  • I don't have/I'm not active on a lot of social media.
  • I like Fortnite nowadays too
2018-02-23_22.png

2017-10-14_11.png

2017-06-04_19.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Have a great year!
/MJ010101

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Top Bottom