Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DonGiGi

Member
Dec 28, 2017
33
3
24
22
Well today I was hanging around all the servers, well I thought about cubecraft and entered the server but I found the news that I was permanently banned, and well look at the video about the report I was banned by teaming, well eh me I went the page to appeal my ban and I was denied if no reason? I did nothing ... well, I contacted Mr. Duct taperator Kloska but he does not answer me, well I think I have been doing this for 8 days, I think my account was hacked for no reason..
 
D

Deleted member 492126

Guest
Hola te he dicho muchas veces que si Kloska no quiere desbanearte, permanecerás baneado. Romper las reglas conlleva consecuencias.

- Locked
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dutchyyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on AliWarrior's profile.
the goat it's online agin
Hippir wrote on Nollq's profile.
A bit late but... CONGRATULATIONSSSS🎉
TijmenDeEngeMan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
Congrats in getting helper :D (better late then never yk lol)
TijmenDeEngeMan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Kinda late, but congrats on getting Helper 🎉
Red crits wrote on Nollq's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom