Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello all, I've been thinking about doing another introduction in the past so here I am. I made a similar thread about 1 year ago. okay, here we gooooo, I'm Dutudy also known as Tutu, Flip, Dut, call of Dutudy and nooblet @Azalea cough cough
But hey! Guess what, Dutudy isn't my real name.. My real name is Filip. I'm 14 years old as probably many of you already know but I just wanted to add that to the thread xd. I have 14,145k wins in total and 52,007k kills! I really like playing on the server so that could be why I have so many kills and wins, I got a new dog yesterday! she is very cute and loves to swim and play 24/7 here’s a picture of her!<3 https://imgur.com/gallery/z6gNucD. I like hunting and fishing. I am probably going to add something to later.

My favorite songs!
When I grow up - NF
Somewhere in Stockholm - Avicii
Dissolve - Absofacto
Ransom - Lil Tecca
Wow. - Post Malone
Goodbyes - Post Malone
Better now - Post Malone
Talk - Khalid
Hate me - Ellie Goulding
Everyday - A$AP rocky
Hostage - Billie Eilish

My favorite games:
Lucky Islands
EggWars
SkyWars
Quake Craft
Layer Spleef
and :drums: Bingoooooo!

Okay, so I am going to add some good friends or some people that I am talking to pretty often ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@MJ010101 Thanks for being a good friend and the best penguin ever <4 oooops
@SanCookie Thanks for the best calls and the best laughs ever, Bingo! Hehe

@Kloska Thanks for the funniest games ever and some really fun calls in December last year, we are going to do that again this year hopefully hehe :winkwink:
@Dylaila Thanks for all the fun calls and we should definitely continue :D
@Riley Thanks for being a good friend but we aren't talking very often but it's fun when we doing it :p
@Warriors1976 Thanks for being very active I really appreciate it!
@BattleZoneLover01 Thanks for everything you have done to me, it means a lot<3
@Jaistrix Thanks for all the fun games and everything we have done together, let's continue please :D
@AnimalTamer1 Tutu, (yes I like that nickname xd) we should play more often, it's really fun ^-^
@Scottness I know that you left us, but if you ever see this message, I miss you a lot, come in more often ;(
@HackersDontWin I know that we aren't talking much but when we do it's really fun. Congratulations on helper I'm sure that you will make it to Moderator again! (again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: 3rd time :) )
@Capitan Thanks for the job you are doing, keep going!
@Elenahh Thanks for always being positive and helping a lot of people, I'm sure that you will make it to Moderator ;)
@TheSadPotato_ Tutu, we should play more often ;)
@Basketman I don't know you very well but congratulations on helper, I'm sure that you will make it!!
@Azalea You are really active on Discord.. is it because.. ur a noob?
@ItsDavey_ Tack för att du vill lära dig Svenska
@Keanu Thanks for helping a lot of people, keep going and your dreams will come true!
@Younisco Log into Cube more please! It's really fun to play with you!
@Zombiepower I almost forgot you! Thanks for all your positivity and keep going!
@Cynamooo I don't know you very well but we have played some survival together and that was fun I guess?
Tell me if I forgot someone owo
kthxbye

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 377664

we should get to know eacht other better and talk more tho :3

Reactions: Dutudy

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Welcome to the forums hope to see you around, and enjoy the stay! :3
Also am gonna steal your doggo :blobevil:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You forgot me! No I'm kidding, we don't know each other that well haha. But nice to know you a bit better now by reading this introduction thread! Your dog is so incredibly cute by the way. Maybe I should do a V2 introduction thread aswell again :P We should talk more often bud! :)

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Dudududududu batmaaaan

Hahahha we’ve experienced awesome things already, with many more to come

Ur dog is a really cute one ^-^ oh and I like ur favourite songs, good taste in music

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom