Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Yes,and it’s opening the forums and I got one big Steve and under it there is a message
You are all linked!
But I’m not
Hello!

Referring to your question, you must first be sure that you have logged into Cubecraft forums, once you have logged in to the game and type /link once you have done that, your account will be linked. It probably doesn't work since you have not stayed with your session started in your browser, so make sure you don't logout and stay there during the login process, once you have done you will have succeeded, luck!

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Join play.cubecraft.net > write /link in the chat > click in the orange text and click "yes"

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Yes,and it’s opening the forums and I got one big Steve and under it there is a message
You are all linked!
But I’m not
He already did

Hello!

Referring to your question, you must first be sure that you have logged into Cubecraft forums, once you have logged in to the game and type /link once you have done that, your account will be linked. It probably doesn't work since you have not stayed with your session started in your browser, so make sure you don't logout and stay there during the login process, once you have done you will have succeeded, luck!
Join play.cubecraft.net > write /link in the chat > click in the orange text and click "yes"

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Where do we have to type "/link" without quotes?
Please don't reply to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks.

+ No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.
You can find all rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/

Reactions: _JoSee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom