Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DonGiGi

Dec 28, 2017
Well, today I come to say help, because there is an alleged Mr. Duct taperator called Kloska who permanently banned me from cubecraft for teaming, well I went to appeal and time goes by. well what happened that I was my appeal denied, well I asked the other moderators for help, he told me many things and I found the solution, but the bad thing that the boy Mr. Duct taperator Kloska, doesn't want to do anything to me, you don't want to undo me..
But I admit that I have made a team, but the bad thing is that I have a range that is diamond and I don't know what to do now ... please help me don't want to unseat me Mr. Duct taperator Kloska, help me...

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Well, today I come to say help, because there is an alleged Mr. Duct taperator called Kloska who permanently banned me from cubecraft for teaming, well I went to appeal and time goes by. well what happened that I was my appeal denied, well I asked the other moderators for help, he told me many things and I found the solution, but the bad thing that the boy Mr. Duct taperator Kloska, doesn't want to do anything to me, you don't want to undo me..
But I admit that I have made a team, but the bad thing is that I have a range that is diamond and I don't know what to do now ... please help me don't want to unseat me Mr. Duct taperator Kloska, help me...
Start a conversation with Klos, after some months.
He is a nice guy and will help you out, but be patient and wait some time, so he will understand you have understood your mistake;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
Top Bottom