Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1,925
1,703
204
If u want to play the same world on your iPad and your pc then just sign in to Xbox live I think
 

YeaUhm

Well-Known Member
Mar 15, 2020
402
503
109
21
Mars
I would recommend just searching on the internet to solve your problem, as it seems unclear to me :)
 

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
I think it's not possible to do that. You can't have links to own worlds. However, you can just copy the world's seed.
 

TheSweetSuitMan

Well-Known Member
May 31, 2017
304
236
118
25
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
You could always open the world to LAN on one device and just play on it via the other device. I'm not sure what you mean by 'link to world', although that might be due to my lack of knowledge on bedrock edition. Could you clarify your question?
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Top Bottom