Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1,925
1,703
204
If u want to play the same world on your iPad and your pc then just sign in to Xbox live I think
 

YeaUhm

Well-Known Member
Mar 15, 2020
402
503
109
21
Mars
I would recommend just searching on the internet to solve your problem, as it seems unclear to me :)
 

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
I think it's not possible to do that. You can't have links to own worlds. However, you can just copy the world's seed.
 

TheSweetSuitMan

Well-Known Member
May 31, 2017
304
236
118
25
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
You could always open the world to LAN on one device and just play on it via the other device. I'm not sure what you mean by 'link to world', although that might be due to my lack of knowledge on bedrock edition. Could you clarify your question?
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Legendary_op_30 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Ty for the follow cyber! :)
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks For the Follow man! ❤️
m7kk7710 wrote on xyorto's profile.
Hi 😘
dvotii wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
Top Bottom