Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2017
Hello guys , i wanna tell you something ,before 12 days i got banned by the anticheat , i was afraid from the admins here, becuase many kids tried to report me for ,,hacking,, but i wasnt hacking . So the truth is , i am banned for 2nd time , so i cant appeal it , i tried and it got denied.I tried to contact with CrazymanJr too but he dont respond . I have maybe 15 days before the punishment expire , there is no problem to wait , but i can play only on that server(long story) and i love it(i play mainly eggwars)i want this punishment expire more quickly , but this cant happen becuase no one read my appeals and they got automatically denied.. Can you help me or i need to wait?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
There is no reason for locking...
  1. Sentinel is a house made Anti-Cheat Developed by GingerGeek and CrazymanJR. If you are falsely banned by Sentinel then you just have to appeal with your appeal code given on your ban screen here > https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ and don't forget to explain in details what you did before you got banned. Sentinel has some bugs every now and then but CrazymanJR and/or GingerGeek fix those bugs as soon as they know the bug. If you are falsely banned, then that's because of a false-positive. If your appeal got denied then you can contact CrazymanJR here on the Forums > https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR. Please wait patiently for an answer and don't spam him because he's a very busy man. You may also contact CrazymanJR on Discord, so if you haven't already then you can join the Official Discord Server of CubeCraft here > https://discord.gg/cubecraft. Via the Official Discord Server of CubeCraft you can contact him via a PM.

I wish you the best of luck. Please don't forget to not spam CrazymanJR but to just wait patiently for an answer.

Good luck!! P.S. What is your IGN?

Reactions: Lilleh__
Jun 16, 2017
i was spamming a running player , while the same does a player behind me ! This is for the 1st ban , the second ban was when i was fighting with player in a 2x2 blocks place , and it was overpowered mode - about the 2nd ban i think i got banned for ,,noKnokback''

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
i was spamming a running player , while the same does a player behind me ! This is for the 1st ban , the second ban was when i was fighting with player in a 2x2 blocks place , and it was overpowered mode - about the 2nd ban i think i got banned for ,,noKnokback''
You must to tell @CrazymanJR .

You must to be more specific. Do you play on 1.8. Do you have any mods? Do/did you have any hacks?
What is the reason that you haven't any knockback?
It is weird that you after your unban right away was banned for a second time.

Jun 16, 2017
I was playing on 1.11.2 and no i dont play with mods , only with optifine , i have noKnockback because he was hitting me and i was near the wall , i mean i dont have hack witn nokb it was just 2x2 place and it looks like i have nokb

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Please wait patiently, this is the best substitute, CrazymanJR is a busy man and your punishment will expire in 15 days, so no worries, he'll answer as soon as possible.

XxZealGamer

Jan 5, 2017
CubeLand
When did you send @CrazymanJR a message?
When did you appeal and how many days has the ban been?
What is your IGN - In Game Name

If you have sent a message to @CrazymanJR just a short while ago then i guess there is no loss waiting a bit for his reply since he is a developer and is a busy person.

If you were banned 2 times, I bet you were hacking as i see your main issue, It seems you are guilty but you don't want it to be exposed that you hacked due to the risk of either permanent ban or you have to wait more then.

Well, I might be wrong to judge you but first, provide me the 3 details I've asked for.

Thanks

XxZealGamer

Jan 5, 2017
CubeLand
I saw your IGN above
EnderWither78.

Sentinel is new but it wont make such mistakes because i remember fighting you on eggwars and you flew up and cleaned up my team.
As i wasn't recording, I didn't report so don't judge me but if you are saying you didn't hack the best i can suggest is to change your password and wait for @CrazymanJR as said or wait for your ban to get expired.

Remember 3rd ban is permanent ban which will clarify you have been found using something illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom