Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think need add the teamer or enemy word at infromt the player name on chatting??

• Yes,it need

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
HI... EVERYONE......

I have a small suggestion want to share with everyone....
I play eggwars mega and skywars mega many time... And then I also have chat with player when playing eggwars mega or skywars mega.....But I don't know he is my teamer or enemy. ... I hope cubecraft can add [TEAMER] OR [ENEMY] AT infront the name player when chat....Tq

IF NO ! PLS GIVE REASON!!!

Last edited:

rilojo47

Jul 21, 2021
I think it is like /chat t and /chat w maybe. And I just think this idea in unnecessary and not important enough for devs to focus on with the million other things they have to do.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
I think it is like /chat t and /chat w maybe. And I just think this idea in unnecessary and not important enough for devs to focus on with the million other things they have to do.
If cubecraft make the unimportant things are perfect , then cubecraft will become 100% perfect. . . . If you do not improve because it is not so important, then you will not succeed. .

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom