Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Hello everyone!

Since this new introductions sections of the forums have appeared, I thought I might as well introduce myself.

My name is Hugo, but I am more known as hgbf. I have been on the server since mid-2015, but didn't join the forums until October 27th that year. I have since then been quite active here, so a lot of old people here will probably recognize me. My favorite thing to do here is complain about give constructive feedback about the server.

Outside of cubecraft, I make commandblock creations in vanilla minecraft. The maybe most notable example of something I've made (together with Archee) is the mini-game Palette Slam, which is currently released on minecraft realms for everyone to enjoy ;) Some other examples of things I've made can be found here on the forums, but they are usually small projects I do for fun. If you have any questions regarding commandblocks, you can send me a PM here on the forums. I also make some builds from time to time.

I currently live in a small town in Sweden. There's not really a lot to do here, so I am a lot on the computer.

I don't know if there's much more that needs to be said. I like ducks :)

giphy.gif

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.