Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Hello everyone!

Since this new introductions sections of the forums have appeared, I thought I might as well introduce myself.

My name is Hugo, but I am more known as hgbf. I have been on the server since mid-2015, but didn't join the forums until October 27th that year. I have since then been quite active here, so a lot of old people here will probably recognize me. My favorite thing to do here is complain about give constructive feedback about the server.

Outside of cubecraft, I make commandblock creations in vanilla minecraft. The maybe most notable example of something I've made (together with Archee) is the mini-game Palette Slam, which is currently released on minecraft realms for everyone to enjoy ;) Some other examples of things I've made can be found here on the forums, but they are usually small projects I do for fun. If you have any questions regarding commandblocks, you can send me a PM here on the forums. I also make some builds from time to time.

I currently live in a small town in Sweden. There's not really a lot to do here, so I am a lot on the computer.

I don't know if there's much more that needs to be said. I like ducks :)

giphy.gif

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Kazwa wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That is a cool pfp!:D
Kazwa wrote on privqted's profile.
happy birthdayy
Top Bottom