Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaid99

Oct 30, 2017
Hallo Friends wassup
my name is Ahmad im from palestine im 14..i didnt rly make this thread to indrouce myself i want to say that i got banned and i made unban appeal and they have just denied it and they told me i should talk with someone is discord his name is @CrazymanJR but i sent hem many messages he just answered me one time (asked me what is ur username) i was waiting 3 days so how can i get proof to let u see that im not a cheater i have just got unfair ban and they denied my appeal then what should i do CUbeCraft staffs? i think this is ur job to help players

Reactions: Demosiz

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hallo Friends wassup
my name is Ahmad im from palestine im 14..i didnt rly make this thread to indrouce myself i want to say that i got banned and i made unban appeal and they have just denied it and they told me i should talk with someone is discord his name is @CrazymanJR but i sent hem many messages he just answered me one time (asked me what is ur username) i was waiting 3 days so how can i get proof to let u see that im not a cheater i have just got unfair ban and they denied my appeal then what should i do CUbeCraft staffs? i think this is ur job to help players
@JaiStrixZ lock?

Reactions: Demosiz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom