Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
Hello, My name is Oscar and my IGN is Titanic27. I'd much prefer you use my real name because I'm most likely changing my IGN to match my twitter and instagram and no you can't have either of them (yet ;)).

I haven't played Minecraft in a very long time and I am now learning how to play it again for some weird reason.

I am a dancer. I do Ballet, Lyrical, National (Anything from any non-english speaking country or france), Contemporary, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, and Acrobatics. Don't ask me if I want to go into dancing as a career/ask what I want to do with my life in the future because it will end up with forced laughter and crying myself to sleep.

I have a love-hate relationship with memes. I only like songs that aren't popular anymore. My kind of humour is all over the place so don't bother asking. I'm bad at explaining things. I'm kinda introverted but I get needy when I haven't been around my friends for a long time. Half of the time when I speak I find that the sentence starts of really promising but then it goes downhill really quickly. I either have perfect spelling and grammar or really poor spelling and grammar flip a coin. I'm kinda self-deprecating except if I'm making jokes about my looks because I'm very vain.

I'm gay and NO I will not let you forget it. My voice starts off kinda deep but then it gets higher pitched and more flamboyant. I'm 14 and my birthday is 4 days before Halloween. I am Australian so you better put another PRAWN on the barbie not a shrimp learn the difference. I have tried to slip in a couple of swear words numerous times during this thread so I like to swear (or curse, if thats the word you'd prefer.)

I started off using several words ironically but now I can't stop. This includes:
- Y'all
- Cheeky (as an adjective)
- Like (in a valley girl context)
- Wowza
- It's Britney fish (but using the actual word instead of fish)

Whenever I say or do anything embarrassing/ or remember something that I usually do that I probably shouldn't do I tell someone so I'm likely to not be embarrased by it/ stop doing it so this thread might've been a self-help thread.

I will say that I'm pleased to meet you when in reality I mean I'm desperate to make new friends and I want my old friends to see that I'm still funny and that they should talk to me more (You know who you are.) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Ay Oscar! Nice to have some things from you to know! Super great, that you can now also post something on the forums! The Cubecraft community is there for you! ;)

my name is Twan And I am 15 years, football and darts are my hobbies! Help people find all top, I work at the jumbo! :p

I see that you have some longer on the forums! I see you not very often a post places! :o

Reactions: Titanic27
A

A pigeon

Pleased to meet you too

shrimpnthebarbie shrimponthebarbie
shrimponthebarbie

@KoiYT see my point

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
@Marieke2001 look I found a necroposter.
Thread will not be locked because it is an introduction :/
^^ Maybe it's not really clear that you're allowed to necro-post on introduction threads, but introduction thread won't be locked if someone necro-posts on it. They mentioned it on Discord. So, if someone didn't know yet, hereby I've saI'd it :p

Reactions: Lilleh__

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
^^ Maybe it's not really clear that you're allowed to necro-post on introduction threads, but introduction thread won't be locked if someone necro-posts on it. They mentioned it on Discord. So, if someone didn't know yet, hereby I've saI'd it :p
Ok thx for that. I didn't know intro threads were an exception.

Reactions: Ducky and A pigeon

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello, My name is Oscar and my IGN is Titanic27. I'd much prefer you use my real name because I'm most likely changing my IGN to match my twitter and instagram and no you can't have either of them (yet ;)).

I haven't played Minecraft in a very long time and I am now learning how to play it again for some weird reason.

I am a dancer. I do Ballet, Lyrical, National (Anything from any non-english speaking country or france), Contemporary, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, and Acrobatics. Don't ask me if I want to go into dancing as a career/ask what I want to do with my life in the future because it will end up with forced laughter and crying myself to sleep.

I have a love-hate relationship with memes. I only like songs that aren't popular anymore. My kind of humour is all over the place so don't bother asking. I'm bad at explaining things. I'm kinda introverted but I get needy when I haven't been around my friends for a long time. Half of the time when I speak I find that the sentence starts of really promising but then it goes downhill really quickly. I either have perfect spelling and grammar or really poor spelling and grammar flip a coin. I'm kinda self-deprecating except if I'm making jokes about my looks because I'm very vain.

I'm gay and NO I will not let you forget it. My voice starts off kinda deep but then it gets higher pitched and more flamboyant. I'm 14 and my birthday is 4 days before Halloween. I am Australian so you better put another PRAWN on the barbie not a shrimp learn the difference. I have tried to slip in a couple of swear words numerous times during this thread so I like to swear (or curse, if thats the word you'd prefer.)

I started off using several words ironically but now I can't stop. This includes:
- Y'all
- Cheeky (as an adjective)
- Like (in a valley girl context)
- Wowza
- It's Britney fish (but using the actual word instead of fish)

Whenever I say or do anything embarrassing/ or remember something that I usually do that I probably shouldn't do I tell someone so I'm likely to not be embarrased by it/ stop doing it so this thread might've been a self-help thread.

I will say that I'm pleased to meet you when in reality I mean I'm desperate to make new friends and I want my old friends to see that I'm still funny and that they should talk to me more (You know who you are.) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Well, this intro is kinda deep.
I guess welcome and hope you enjoy it here.

L

Lepzi

It is nice to meet you and know a bit about you I hope to see you have fun around here, here's a little bit about me I am 14 my name is Soyan you can go and call me Soya Sauce if you would like, I love sports football, basketball, hockey and many more!
Anyways I hope to see you on here some more it's nice to see new people on the forums.:D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Top Bottom