Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
C

Cutee

Guest
'Ello my kids. I'm a new player on this forums. And I wanted to re- introduce myself ( <: )

-My favorite colour is Pink

-My favorite food is Pizza, but I can't eat it a lot.

-I hate people who can't stand the critism, or people that just doesn't have their own opinion.

-I have 3 pets.

And now that I'm here I wanted to say some things.

Please, could you all stop ''Wannabeeing''. Yes, I know that willing for beeing a staff it's nothing bad. But the way some people will for beeing staff is annoying, they like everything staff does, they doesn't have their own opinion (For example, if a staff disagrees with an idea they disagree with it, if the staff agrees with something they agree with it. Someone will say ''Omg it might be coincidence that they like the same things'', but no my friend, it's not a coincidence that someone who likes all the staff posts, who comments on all the staff status do that.)

Also, if the management team could start implementing the actual things that matter instead of random bad posts would be great.

-Who Cares.
 

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,140
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
But the way some people will for beeing staff is annoying, they like everything staff does, they doesn't have their own opinion (For example, if a staff disagrees with an idea they disagree with it, if the staff agrees with something they agree with it.)
meme-or-something-png.145736
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Cathie wrote on bvczf's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
Top Bottom