Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

arrayofc

Novice Member
Jan 29, 2017
Sweden
Hey! My name is arrayofc but you might as well call me Array or Leo!

My interests are to play video games and as well to play the piano. I've played Minecraft for a really long while now, I started playing Minecraft when I was about 10 I believe, and I used to play Minecraft PE alot (the phone version). Other than Minecraft, I also play the game osu! alot. :)

I haven't been playing alot on Cubecraft, I actually just started to play on a daily basis. :) I made my forums account a while ago but I never got the chance to introduce myself but I thought it was time for me to do a proper introduction now. :D

I guess that's all for me. Cya around!

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I'm 14 years old and I'm from a tiny town in the middle of Sweden. My interests are to play video games and as well to play the piano. I've played Minecraft for a really long while now, I started playing Minecraft when I was about 10 I believe, and I used to play Minecraft PE alot (the phone version). Other than Minecraft, I also play the game osu! alot. :)

I haven't been playing alot on Cubecraft, I actually just started to play on a daily basis. :) I made my forums account a while ago but I never got the chance to introduce myself but I thought it was time for me to do a proper introduction now. :D

Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Reactions: arrayofc

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Welcome! I'm curious as to what's got you playing much more regularly on Cubecraft - was there a particular update that sparked your interest, or maybe you just like a specific game particularly? (I started playing more frequently when the 1.9 combat was implemented)

arrayofc

Novice Member
Jan 29, 2017
Sweden
Welcome! I'm curious as to what's got you playing much more regularly on Cubecraft - was there a particular update that sparked your interest, or maybe you just like a specific game particularly? (I started playing more frequently when the 1.9 combat was implemented)
Nope, there was no specific update that made me play really. I just thought that I'd be fun try something different for once :] I'm not really a fan of the 1.9 combat system, so I mostly play the 1.8 games such as Skywars. The website is really nice looking as well haha :3 Thanks for the welcoming btw!

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Welcome on the Cubecraft forums! :D
Do you have any questions about the forums or the server you can always ask me in a conversation on the forums! :)
Have a great time here! :)

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017

I'm 14 years old and I'm from a tiny town in the middle of Sweden. My interests are to play video games and as well to play the piano. I've played Minecraft for a really long while now, I started playing Minecraft when I was about 10 I believe, and I used to play Minecraft PE alot (the phone version). Other than Minecraft, I also play the game osu! alot. :)

nice to meet ya:D. A new person for this community!

Haers

Oct 29, 2017
Portugal
Welcome to the forums! I'm glad that you decided to join CubeCraft.
I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions, feel free to message me.

arrayofc

Novice Member
Jan 29, 2017
Sweden
Welcome on the Cubecraft forums! :D
Do you have any questions about the forums or the server you can always ask me in a conversation on the forums! :)
Have a great time here! :)
Welcome Leo! If you ever need anything or have any questions feel free to let me know! <3
Welcome to the forums! I'm glad that you decided to join CubeCraft.
I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions, feel free to message me.
nice to meet ya:D. A new person for this community!
Thanks y'all :) Nice to meet you too!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
Top Bottom