Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Meow Meow,

You guys are awesome. Cubecraft is, without a doubt, the greatest community I have ever been a part of. Each and every one of you brings suggestions, ideas, friendships, LOTS of laughs, and good times every single day. This community has shaped my identity and you guys have helped me grow in so many ways.
But guess what? I left. All that awesomeness, gone. That everlasting joy and love you guys have given me for years, and in return I said, “Suck it” and turned away. But now the truth is that I miss this amazing community, now more than ever.

blog-graphic-1.jpg

1. Because the cat is cute.
2. Because cats are awesome.
3a. It separates the two parts of this "Introduction" so you can take a second to look at the cat photo before you read the third paragraph.
3b. The separation of the two parts creates a feel of transition from the past (what happened before) to the future (my plans for the future). Very cool & effective.

So, ya. I’m back. My goal is to be on the forums regularly, creating suggestions and having a fun time. I’ll also write more stories because those are super awesome. And I want to be on Minecraft more so I can connect and have fun with all of you.

Thank you so much everyone!

- CatsLoveRainbows <3

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Meow Meow,

You guys are awesome. Cubecraft is, without a doubt, the greatest community I have ever been a part of. Each and every one of you brings suggestions, ideas, friendships, LOTS of laughs, and good times every single day. This community has shaped my identity and you guys have helped me grow in so many ways.
But guess what? I left. All that awesomeness, gone. That everlasting joy and love you guys have given me for years, and in return I said, “Suck it” and turned away. But now the truth is that I miss this amazing community, now more than ever.

blog-graphic-1.jpg

1. Because the cat is cute.
2. Because cats are awesome.
3a. It separates the two parts of this "Introduction" so you can take a second to look at the cat photo before you read the third paragraph.
3b. The separation of the two parts creates a feel of transition from the past (what happened before) to the future (my plans for the future). Very cool & effective.

So, ya. I’m back. My goal is to be on the forums regularly, creating suggestions and having a fun time. I’ll also write more stories because those are super awesome. And I want to be on Minecraft more so I can connect and have fun with all of you.

Thank you so much everyone!

- CatsLoveRainbows <3

I love cats too..

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom