Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Naitzirch

Nov 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Welp here we go!

Some of you will surely know me and to some of you my name might seem oddly familiar. To those who don't know me, there's a big chance you might have seen my name somewhere; online, on Discord or on the forums. I've been playing on CubeCraft for a long time already, since the start of 2015 if I remember correctly (before 1.9 and discord even exited, crazy!). Back in the day I didn't know the forums were a thing so I joined them a few years later in 2017.
I thought about writing an introduction quite a few times but never felt like it was the right moment. But today is my birthday and today it somehow finally did feel right, almost 6 years after I first joined 🤣

So yeah... here's some more about me :P
I'm Naitzirch (not my real name as some people think sometimes). It's always a struggle for people to try and pronounce my name which is quite funny, no one is ever sure about it. People often call me Nait also, or Naitziriifwhaef or they just completely choke on my name xD
I was born on January 29th 2000 in Bulgaria where my mum is also from but I grew up in the Netherlands. My dad has a Dutch father and Swedish mother. Eventhough I'm only flewent at Dutch and English, I'm also able to read Cyrillic and I know some basic Bulgarian and Swedish. (Having German and French in highschool too gave me a lot of languages to deal with when I was 14 ^^')
This was the age at which I got my own Minecraft account as well (I had been playing the game at friends for years before that). Later in that school year a friend I had made in my new class showed me this server where you could play a game called Skywars. I instantly fell in love with it and since then I've been playing on CubeCraft more than any other kind of Minecraft gameplay. I honestly like all the games they have on CubeCraft. I've always liked getting achievements and I had the goal to become the number one most achievements on CubeCraft! Not sure if that'll happen but we'll see xd. In 2015 Discord was released and in 2016 I joined the CubeCraft Discord as well.

Bulgaria2.png
In 2017 I graduated from highschool from the HAVO level (Dutch people will know what I'm talking about). In the Netherlands we've got this overly complicated education system where there are many different levels and graduating from one allows you to go to another level, although this is not very common. After I graduated I went to the basically "highest" level which put me in highschool for another two years. So in 2019 I graduated again from highschool from the VWO level :) This was needed to be able to go to university so that's why I did it.
After this I went to the Technical University of Delft to study Applied Physics. It was a very difficult year, eventhough I tried my best and studied 50 hours per week my results weren't that great. I had subjects like mechanics and Special Relativity but also far more challenging subjects like Mathematical Analasys and Quantum Mechanics.
After all my efforts during this year I eventually needed to quit in February, which made me misarable because I really loved physics.
Then I had a few months to think about whether I would try this study again or do something different. Eventually I chose to study Computer Sciences at the University of Leiden since I've also always taken interest in programming and stuff with computers 👀 and that is going quite good so far, so I'm happy about that :)

tudelft_klein.png
1200px-Leiden_University_seal.png

TU Delft and Leiden University

The sport I still like (but unfortunatly can't perform atm) is bouldering, for people unfamiliar with that sport: It's like rock climbing but not to great hights. I also like chess but I like it the best when I can play face to face of course.

delfts_bleau_006.jpg

Bouldering is climbing on these kinds of walls c:
As for music.. I pretty much like everything, particularly electronic music. I've listed to all of the Monstercat podcasts for example :P so Dubstep, Electro, DnB and Electronic are really my jam. *badum tssss* and I play a little piano myself since I was 14 too ^^'
Other games I play sometimes right now are Terraria, osu!, and Warframe.

monstercatOG.jpg

Monstercat OG logo

And that's pretty much most of what there is to say about me ^^
Oh, and as of this writing I'm not together with anyone 💔😂

I know it's quite bunch of text but if you got this far then thank you for reading my introduction :p
Hopefully we'll see eachother soon in a game and we can play together >:)

Cheers,

~Naitzirch

P.S.
For those of you who like puzzles... you can actually figure out what my real name is by looking at my IGN 👀
Maybe try reading it backwards? Use a bit of fantasy here and there... 🧐 ;)

D

Deleted member 571744

Welp here we go!

Some of you will surely know me and to some of you my name might seem oddly familiar. To those who don't know me, there's a big chance you might have seen my name somewhere; online, on Discord or on the forums. I've been playing on CubeCraft for a long time already, since the start of 2015 if I remember correctly (before 1.9 and discord even exited, crazy!). Back in the day I didn't know the forums were a thing so I joined them a few years later in 2017.
I thought about writing an introduction quite a few times but never felt like it was the right moment. But today is my birthday and today it somehow finally did feel right, almost 6 years after I first joined 🤣

So yeah... here's some more about me :P
I'm Naitzirch (not my real name as some people think sometimes). It's always a struggle for people to try and pronounce my name which is quite funny, no one is ever sure about it. People often call me Nait also, or Naitziriifwhaef or they just completely choke on my name xD
I was born on January 29th 2000 in Bulgaria where my mum is also from but I grew up in the Netherlands. My dad has a Dutch father and Swedish mother. Eventhough I'm only flewent at Dutch and English, I'm also able to read Cyrillic and I know some basic Bulgarian and Swedish. (Having German and French in highschool too gave me a lot of languages to deal with when I was 14 ^^')
This was the age at which I got my own Minecraft account as well (I had been playing the game at friends for years before that). Later in that school year a friend I had made in my new class showed me this server where you could play a game called Skywars. I instantly fell in love with it and since then I've been playing on CubeCraft more than any other kind of Minecraft gameplay. I honestly like all the games they have on CubeCraft. I've always liked getting achievements and I had the goal to become the number one most achievements on CubeCraft! Not sure if that'll happen but we'll see xd. In 2015 Discord was released and in 2016 I joined the CubeCraft Discord as well.

In 2017 I graduated from highschool from the HAVO level (Dutch people will know what I'm talking about). In the Netherlands we've got this overly complicated education system where there are many different levels and graduating from one allows you to go to another level, although this is not very common. After I graduated I went to the basically "highest" level which put me in highschool for another two years. So in 2019 I graduated again from highschool from the VWO level :) This was needed to be able to go to university so that's why I did it.
After this I went to the Technical University of Delft to study Applied Physics. It was a very difficult year, eventhough I tried my best and studied 50 hours per week my results weren't that great. I had subjects like mechanics and Special Relativity but also far more challenging subjects like Mathematical Analasys and Quantum Mechanics.
After all my efforts during this year I eventually needed to quit in February, which made me misarable because I really loved physics.
Then I had a few months to think about whether I would try this study again or do something different. Eventually I chose to study Computer Sciences at the University of Leiden since I've also always taken interest in programming and stuff with computers 👀 and that is going quite good so far, so I'm happy about that :)

View attachment 185198 View attachment 185199
TU Delft and Leiden University

The sport I still like (but unfortunatly can't perform atm) is bouldering, for people unfamiliar with that sport: It's like rock climbing but not to great hights. I also like chess but I like it the best when I can play face to face of course.
View attachment 185200
Bouldering is climbing on these kinds of walls c:
As for music.. I pretty much like everything, particularly electronic music. I've listed to all of the Monstercat podcasts for example :P so Dubstep, Electro, DnB and Electronic are really my jam. *badum tssss* and I play a little piano myself since I was 14 too ^^'
Other games I play sometimes right now are Terraria, osu!, and Warframe.

View attachment 185201
Monstercat OG logo

And that's pretty much most of what there is to say about me ^^
Oh, and as of this writing I'm not together with anyone 💔😂

I know it's quite bunch of text but if you got this far then thank you for reading my introduction :p
Hopefully we'll see eachother soon in a game and we can play together >:)

Cheers,

~Naitzirch

P.S.
For those of you who like puzzles... you can actually figure out what my real name is by looking at my IGN 👀
Maybe try reading it backwards? Use a bit of fantasy here and there... 🧐 ;)
Hello and welcome to the forums!

Reactions: Naitzirch

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Nice to meet you Nait! Glad to hear you’re a Bulgarian member - I was born in Bulgaria, same as you! Happy (late) birthday btw 😁

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
(Having German and French in highschool too gave me a lot of languages to deal with when I was 14 ^^')
Lol ye exactly I am in 3 VWO/gymnasium (idc what it is in English) and I get Dutch, English, German, French, Old Greek and Latin. One of friend is Norwegian so I am trying to learn the basic of that language too.

And I hate languages lol

Spoiler: Where is Bulgaria?
For the Americans among us

• Haha
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈