Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxtori

Mar 30, 2016
My name is xoxtori, and I adore your server, and i wanted to support it by buying rank, ( gold to be specific) and I have been playing for a long time, maybe over a year by now. Lately tho, your games are over run by hackers, lots of them! SO much that you can't even really play a single game without maybe 1 or 2. Because of this, and your lack of even solving it a bit, maybe hire more staff or maybe look at your forums more, perhaps find a way to report someone in game for your "proof" ??? I get it is in fact a server on 24/7 but the fact that no one, seems to be getting rid of the problem is annoying. So i think its fair to ask for a refund, of the money i spent on gold rank to support this server i fell in love with.

Fxhmiiz_

Jan 1, 2016
They are currently working on the new Anti-Cheat. All what I can say is:

Patience is the key. ;)

Reactions: ciwa

Waveware

Sep 20, 2016
www.jamieoliver.com
xoxtori, hackers are getting banned left and right but they always seem to keep popping up. The anti-cheat will surely get rid of those pesky hackers (Hopefully).
Oh and I thank you for donating for the server and helping it stay alive and pump out more games :D

xoxtori

Mar 30, 2016
xoxtori, hackers are getting banned left and right but they always seem to keep popping up. The anti-cheat will surely get rid of those pesky hackers (Hopefully).
Oh and I thank you for donating for the server and helping it stay alive and pump out more games :D
It's so hard to wait and enjoy it, when you can't even play an honest game anymore D:

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
maybe hire more staff or maybe look at your forums more, perhaps find a way to report someone in game for your "proof" ??

You have to keep in mind, there are more players than staff members. Not all staff members can be in every game at the same banning hackers. As of right now, the best way to deal with the hackers is to record and report.

You can report the player here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/ Here's the guidelines: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/ If you feel like your threads have gone un-noticed for a long time, feel free to tag staff.

I get it is in fact a server on 24/7 but the fact that no one, seems to be getting rid of the problem is annoying.
With hackers, it's a very hard thing to deal with. Especially with minecon and school getting in the way, staff can't be on the server all the times. Some of us needs to study for a test or do there homework. (You get what I mean) Also, with the player reports section, we are bombarded with player reports each and every day.

A brand new anti-cheat is in the works. Again, record and report is the best thing to do in this situation.

So i think its fair to ask for a refund, of the money i spent on gold rank to support this server i fell in love with.
There's no refunds for ranks :(.

~ Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom