Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VideoklipBG

Apr 29, 2017
Bulgaria
www.youtube.com
I know that this thread is not supposed to be here.. (Delete it or lock it after)

But hey! We have 'funny' people, hackusation and swearing! :D :D

So.. I played some PvP (1.9, Normal & Some OP Mode) and almost every game I say kindly "Good Game"..

And the first person (who killed me) just says calmy "ez" :D

S69R1Zb.jpg

In the second game (In a row) we got another 'funny clown'! :D

5cQFpJm.jpg

After couple of games started the hackusation! Very nice (And funny to watch) :D

CIfmiN2.jpg

So that is very strange and funny at once, I reported the first two people for this swearing, bullying and abusing! :D

I know some of this is cringe, but whatever.. This is supposed to be funny post, but idk :D

VideoklipBG

Apr 29, 2017
Bulgaria
www.youtube.com
Haha.. :D Yes, I love when streaming or just playing and someone is like "Nope, this is hack, needs to be banned" and start spamming "eZ" "lol banned" "noob" or something.. xD :D All people / friends are laughing and it's generally funny. :D

D

Deleted member 204478

'Hax' 'Hax' 'Noob' 'Noob' 'Ez'
We all get that. And yes, it is annoying, I get it all the time :P
Many people just get upset that they lost the duel/ game.

Reactions: VideoklipBG

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
Not really funny, just more of generic salty kids. If you want to spice it up, gather the assets needed to attract jealous, petty little girls/boys into harassing and targeting you for months in a row! It's great.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Top Bottom