Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pokemon

Feb 4, 2014
North Dakota
www.cubecraftgames.net
Hey ya'll it's me Poke.I know these threads are dreaded but it's my time too.Im leaving as well.

@starfire809 Thanks for being an awesome friend I remeber the first time we met I made have a good feeling that I had a friend to come on and play with and build so star you keep building and rock on!

@BlueMoon475 and @Orange_Moon_Fire you guys were were good friends also and helped me with some tuff times

@Catzilla24 you were a good friend too when you were an Iron you called me your "Favorite Stone"

@LaserDolphin77 you have left to and I explained everything on your thread

@Orange Bernard you were an awesome friend you were on when no-one wasn't and played and sometimes skyped with me

And to all my followers if I missed some of you sorry I'll be on sometimes I'll always stay on forums and if you want talk just send me a Pm and cya later Guys I love you all

CameronMan1

Jun 22, 2014
Not discovered
@Pokemon Ok so I wanted to say POKEMON RULES FAVORITE GAME LUV IT SO MUCH CANT STOP PLAYING FOR SHINY POKEMON. Ok Now I wanted to say, I didn't really know you IG but ive seen you all over forums. GL in the future! ;) :p

D

Deleted member 8554

You forgot to mention me, silly! That's what is missing here! Im your friend too!

Reactions: Peat53
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom