Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Who am I?

My name is Felix or on minecraft xHappyMood. On the 27th of december I was put on this wonderful and mysterious earth. And more precisely in Belgium. I have lived here (in Belgium) all my life, but I'm officially Dutch, and I feel like it too :) My hobbies are tennis, piano and uh playing CubeCraft xD I speak Dutch, English, French and a little Spanish and a tiny tiny little bit of Chinese.

Me and Minecraft

A long time ago (Idk when exactly) I got Minecraft PE, and I was happy with it. Until someday in 2017, a friend of mine had made a realm. I wanted to join it, so I bought Minecraft Java. The realm didn't really become something good (it only lasted for like 1 month xD) so I started playing on some other servers with my nephew. We always did Survival and Creative until we discovered CubeCraft. We started playing it more and more (mostly Mixed Arcade because we were so bad at PvP).

After sometime, I started meeting more nice people, and started playing more and more often. Now I play on CubeCraft for a few hours most days. Sadly not with my nephew anymore :(. You can find me mostly online on the network and discord between 5 PM and 8 PM and playing mostly skywars and eggwars (and Wing Rush if it's a featured game! :D) Before that, during the day, you can also find me on discord quite a lot. I'm totally not on discord during class...

This is all I can think of right now, if you have any more questions, feel free to let me know :)

Discord: SpookVarkentjuhh 🎃👻#6683

Cya around!

Hey you, yes you. You're amazing! (btw I hate toxic people)

PS: @Rawrbin is not a ghost 👻

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Top Bottom