Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joshmctosh

Jun 26, 2014
Somewhere in the world...
He doesn't even know how to pvp at all he just tries to team with everyone. He's like how do I team?!!! When he's getting killed in kit pvp. And hen he uses all my points behind my back on a set of prot 2 dia armor and like 4 swords. 4 SWORDS!!! wtf I have like 30 points left now D: but he clicks the mouse like 2 times per second and he says he prefers sensitivity 30. Then he tries to kill my in game friends like undead shadow and he doesn't even use gapples. He runs by a fresh kill, picks up all the loot, and tries to put it on in the middle of nowhere. And then he types in **** and a bunch of other swears on the server but I like shut down the PC and kicks him off my account before he does it.

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
He doesn't even know how to pvp at all he just tries to team with everyone. He's like how do I team?!!! When he's getting killed in kit pvp. And hen he uses all my points behind my back on a set of prot 2 dia armor and like 4 swords. 4 SWORDS!!! wtf I have like 30 points left now D: but he clicks the mouse like 2 times per second and he says he prefers sensitivity 30. Then he tries to kill my in game friends like undead shadow and he doesn't even use gapples. He runs by a fresh kill, picks up all the loot, and tries to put it on in the middle of nowhere. And then he types in **** and a bunch of other swears on the server but I like shut down the PC and kicks him off my account before he does it.
sounds like he needs jesus

Reactions: AtomicBirdAss

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
You got it right he does
Haha, I actually bought an account for my sister because she would use my profile all the time and do similar things. It was price-less to see her get all exited, then realize I named the account Gonzo_Sister.

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
But my brother has his own profile. He bought it two weeks ago and today I saw well why can't you go on your account? and he says. I forget my login
I get the feeling brah. Hey, if you wanna chat just send me a convo invite, I feel bad spamming a thread with a conversation between us two, haha.

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
I've had some weird experiences on the Skywars servers. It looked like a player teleported right in front of me, for only a fraction of a second, then he/she dissappeared.
I dont think its Herobrine, its probably odd server-lag, or I ate the wrong mushrooms yesterday. Its still weird, though.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I've had some weird experiences on the Skywars servers. It looked like a player teleported right in front of me, for only a fraction of a second, then he/she dissappeared.
I dont think its Herobrine, its probably odd server-lag, or I ate the wrong mushrooms yesterday. Its still weird, though.
It's a bug we are having with the a new plugin we made.

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
So let me explain the story of Herobrine.
Actually, Herobrine WAS real in 1.6 old version (I think.). It was a mob, that has a very rare chance of spawning in your world.
Herobrine was fast and didn't really do much damamge.

Then, it got removed in 1.6.2 I think. And a lot of people started making up some random stories about him.
Since Herobrine is Notch's dead brother, people just made A LOT of stories and films and random legends about him. Like seriously, a house got destroyed in a single-player world.... ._.
And of course there were tweets that Notch made up saying that it's not real anymore, but people still believed in him.
In every update it says "Removed Herobrine" (or something like that) To stop all the dumb people to think it's real.

tru stori bro.

Reactions: AtomicBirdAss
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom