Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think about the report requirement ?

• Total voters

Awss_gg

Sep 2, 2023
Hi there , let’s talk about the helper role requirements that is
1 - 100 discord messages (fairly easy)
2 - 15 forums messages (understandable)
3 - and the third one the 10 successful forums reports
bedrock staff members/anti cheat is already super good and I am happy that they put in the work and effort just so we cannot encounter hackers in our matches .
But
That’s the thing , there is literally no hackers , I play everyday 6 hours a day from 2017 Java till today in bedrock form I have encountered only 3 to 5 hackers I don’t remember and this year I have never encountered any hackers , so what now ?
I just cannot become a helper because the server`s anti cheat is good ?
Like are there any exceptions ?
I tried to apply for helper role (IGN Aws GoodGame) considering my time spent on the server and I am trying to help out the community the new players and I got rejected because the server`s anti cheat is simply OP if you want to say it that way , so if any moderator out there ,
Can you tell me if I can reapply without the report req , or I’ll just not get accepted ? Thank you for taking the time and reading it .

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
bedrock staff members/anti cheat is already super good and I am happy that they put in the work and effort just so we cannot encounter hackers in our matches .
But
That’s the thing , there is literally no hackers , I play everyday 6 hours a day from 2017 Java till today in bedrock form I have encountered only 3 to 5 hackers I don’t remember and this year I have never encountered any hackers , so what now ?
I tried to apply for helper role (IGN Aws GoodGame) considering my time spent on the server and I am trying to help out the community the new players and I got rejected because the server`s anti cheat is simply OP if you want to say it that way , so if any moderator out there ,
Can you tell me if I can reapply without the report req , or I’ll just not get accepted ? Thank you for taking the time and reading it .

It’s fairly easy to encounter hackers, I see them all the time, so I’m not sure how you haven’t found 10 if you’ve been playing since 2017. I’ve played since 2016, and have over 1k reports. (Just of Java)

Besides that, asking for exemptions isn’t going to work, especially when the requirements are super low as it is. My guess is that you haven’t been accepted for another reason and you’re using the anti-cheat, which isn’t even that good, as an excuse.

Reactions: Awss_gg

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
But
To write this shortly, the helper's requirements are there for a specific justification. Whether you fulfilled all the requirements or not, the CubeCraft team is looking for mature people, who understand English verbally and write and are capable enough to handle difficult situations if that clears up what you're looking for :)

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I'm going to quickly mention in regards to there not being enough cheaters to report. Please do keep in mind there are other kinds of rulebreakers such as chat rulebreakers, teamers etc. that you can report.

Also reporting other kinds of rulebreakers can also help you familiarize yourself with the rest of our rules on what is punishable or isn't punishable as well :)

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
But
Read the server rules again

gloryrunner

Sep 2, 2023
Just today I made nine reports against cross teamers I found in solo SG. There are more rules to enforce other than cheating. In fact, even when I do report hackers, they're usually banned by the anticheat or staff before the forum report is handled.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Without meeting these requirements, I think you won’t have enough of a understanding on how the rules & reporting works. Also, I think it is really easy to get 10 accepted reports. Even if it wouldnt be easy; being a helper requires a lot of (time)dedication, so just spending a few more days isn’t a big deal.

There’s more rules than just cheating.

In my opinion, if anything it should be higher than just 10.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
As a moderator, it's important to have a good understanding of when some1 is using cheats or breaking other rules, which can be found here.
That's why it makes sense that they require a reasonable number of reports to assess whether you can handle this responsibility effectively, if you're applying for a mod role.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom