Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonal

Novice Member
Feb 9, 2017
Spain
@Tacosbefriends Good morning,
I am a player of yours for several years. I have played many games and spent many hours on the server. A point has arrived at which I have raised something else and I want to try to be "Helper", I have been looking at the survey to reach that rank, but I have not completed the minimum report requirements and minimal messages. I'm usually always helping other players but always on the server. Maybe it's not right since I'm not "Helper" but I help whenever I can. I invest at least 3 hours day in Cubecraft. I am 19 years old and I speak fluently 3 languages: English, Spanish and Catalan. My account has never been sanctioned, I am always pending not to skip the rules of the server and. It would be a great opportunity for you to let me be part of your family, naming me "Helper". I hope you liked my profile, and I promise to be more active on your website. ;)

A cordial greeting.

User: ReadyToWin
(My name is a bit egocentric, if you want, I'll change it).

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
@Tacosbefriends Good morning,
I am a player of yours for several years. I have played many games and spent many hours on the server. A point has arrived at which I have raised something else and I want to try to be "Helper", I have been looking at the survey to reach that rank, but I have not completed the minimum report requirements and minimal messages. I'm usually always helping other players but always on the server. Maybe it's not right since I'm not "Helper" but I help whenever I can. I invest at least 3 hours day in Cubecraft. I am 19 years old and I speak fluently 3 languages: English, Spanish and Catalan. My account has never been sanctioned, I am always pending not to skip the rules of the server and. It would be a great opportunity for you to let me be part of your family, naming me "Helper". I hope you liked my profile, and I promise to be more active on your website. ;)

A cordial greeting.

User: ReadyToWin
(My name is a bit egocentric, if you want, I'll change it).
Glad to see that you're willing to help the server! Please apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/bj9E5KDjdftDGtjv2
As this is not the place
You do need more messages on the forums, so you can't apply at the moment :confused1:
@AnimalTamer1 @TheBrownster904 lock?

Reactions: Gonal

Gonal

Novice Member
Feb 9, 2017
Spain

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
That is what I am trying to say. Despite not being very active on the web, I am always helping people lost on the server. But thank you very much.
You need more messages, only then you can apply. This does not apply to those fluent in Swedish, Turkish or Arabic.
Promising them to be more active is not good enough. Some people here have been working for that for months, and those people can apply now. Same would go for you :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Forum activity is a fundamental to be accepted properly, it is a place where you can respond to the community, give assistance to those who need it and gather suggestions. As said above, promising you are going to be active is only words; act upon them, and apply again once you fulfil our requirements.

Thank you for your interest as a helper at CubeCraft. If you need any help, then feel free to forward any queries you have to me.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom