samyanik1

Apr 17, 2014
i need to know how to post pictures of the screenshots i took

im new by the way

BlazeGamingHD

Jan 3, 2014
The Nether
Ok, this is how to do it.

Go to the thread you want to make, where it says upload image/thumbanil, click it and the box should appear. Go in the top search bar (The long one) and search %appdata%. Alot of files come up and you want to click onto minecraft and then in that file, click on the screenshots. Then all you have to do is double click it then the open option should appear on the bottom right corner. You have successfully uploaded it :D

BridgetMS

Feb 10, 2018
In the Netherlands
If you are writing the thread, you can see a picture with a sun and with hills. You can click on there and add them onto the Thread. If this doesn't work you can drag the picture into the Thread!

Locked :)

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
If you are writing the thread, you can see a picture with a sun and with hills. You can click on there and add them onto the Thread. If this doesn't work you can drag the picture into the Thread!

upload_2018-10-29_19-7-14.png

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk

Hello, please do not necropost. The last reply to this thread was way over 4 years ago and i'm assuming this problem has been solved ages ago :p
Feel free to read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Also, feel free to start a conversation with me if you've got any questions ^-^

Reactions: BridgetMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
MADRID ON TOP ???
Top Bottom