Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

golden7942

Apr 2, 2021
So I have been playing eggwars for a bit on bedrock and I have been wondering of the perfect strat I could rely on and backup plans. If you could leave some ideas in the comments I would greatly appreciate it from all of you.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Select the miner kit, use 16 gold to buy an iron sword and buy armor and lots of blocks. You can kill a lot of people with the sword and you can spleef people with better armor with your pickaxe, aswell as breaking egg defences with it.
I always use that strategy 🙂

Reactions: meliodas9463808

meliodas9463808

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2021
UK,London
Vote for OP ITEMS!

I would personally say to select miner kit and get 63 iron which you can get wooden sword , full leather, 12 steak, and 2 stacks of blocks. Then I would suggest to put a 1 layer defence around your egg with blocks then rush other bases near you before they get obsidian and OP stuff and if you die stay at base and save up 15 gold for obsidian and then stack up on blocks and golden apples and then defend your base if you are under attack then finish off the other teams.

If your egg gets destroyed then play it safe and only rush if you know you will succeed and not die.

;)

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
So I have been playing eggwars for a bit on bedrock and I have been wondering of the perfect strat I could rely on and backup plans. If you could leave some ideas in the comments I would greatly appreciate it from all of you.
If you’re on Overpowered get to the middle as soon as possible before people start to get diamonds. But before going, choose the block kit, get a stone sword, leather armour, diamond pickaxe (5 gold), 10 carrots and 15 more blocks which all equates to I think 42 iron and 5 gold. This is normally what I use for my speedruns but I buy just a bit less carrots and only a stone pickaxe. I reccomend pushing everybody before they put obsidian around their egg otherwise it will take ages to mine even with your diamond pickaxe, also no need to build round your bed as it could attract more attention if you have a lot around it. - Adam

Reactions: meliodas9463808
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom