Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hey. I have this bad problemishes with Discord. I try making an account, and nothing goes through. Saying there is a connection error.
Is there anyway to fix this?
Well, first off screenshots would help maybe? Try making a whole different email and making a completely different username. That may help, you can change your User name along the line anyways

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I have no way of getting a screenshot, I took one but don't know how to share it. I tried the upload file, but there is nothing.
If you are using a Mac computer or laptop, press "Shift, Command and 4" to take a screen shot the go into photos. If you are using a Windows computer (what I do is). You will see a search bar and type "snipping tool" once you are on the app you will be able to share the screen shot. The photo will appear on would desktop on in a folder normal "photos"

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
If you are using a Mac computer or laptop, press "Shift, Command and 4" to take a screen shot the go into photos. If you are using a Windows computer (what I do is). You will see a search bar and type "snipping tool" once you are on the app you will be able to share the screen shot. The photo will appear on would desktop on in a folder normal "photos"
I'm on my tablet that is where I need help.

Found how to do the screenshot, here ito is.
Screenshot_20170210-161154.png
Screenshot_20170210-161154.png

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I'm on my tablet...
Ok, well if it is a samsung one. I have lost you but if you are using an Appel on. Simply press the off button (located at the top of your device when it is portrait) and then click the "Home button" (bottom middle of the device). Press both at the same time. A white screen will appear for about a millisecond signifying that you have taken the screen shot. Then go onto photos then should be there.

Quote me again if you are lost

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Go to the discord homepage and click Open.
That should work. Then try to register from there.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Ok, well if it is a samsung one. I have lost you but if you are using an Appel on. Simply press the off button (located at the top of your device when it is portrait) and then click the "Home button" (bottom middle of the device). Press both at the same time. A white screen will appear for about a millisecond signifying that you have taken the screen shot. Then go onto photos then should be there.

Quote me again if you are lost
I got the screenshot thanks. xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom