Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Britten2007

Member
Jun 30, 2020
5
1
4
19
I bought the egg wars rank and it says I received 750 vip points but I only received 450 vip points so I would like to get that and something additional like some extra points or some thing in the loot category. Thank you- ign Britten2007
 

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
650
2,513
389
22
the Pizza Parlor
This is forum feedback your best bet to get what your unreceived VIP points is in support however it’s unlikely you will get the “additional” things you are trying to get
 
  • Like
Reactions: Britten2007
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
Top Bottom