Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TiredPlains55

Jan 31, 2014
Hello, I am not sure if this is a computer problem or something with the server but every time I have logged on for the past 2 days, 2/26-2/27, I am frozen at the spawn then minecraft quits on itself. Any help or info would be awesome. :confused:

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
I think its something with your Computer, maybe reinstalling minecraft should help.
Just go to your start menu, type run, then %appdata% then delete tthe .minecraft folder.
After that start minecraft again and it should work, but keep a backup of your .minecraft folder just in case.
- emiraati

TiredPlains55

Jan 31, 2014
If someone wants to win the most amazing person in the world award here's the detailed crash report

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
I had the problem a few days ago, I found out its because I had optigine installed. If you have optigine try logging in without it

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
this is the problem for the server
anyone have rank under Emerald I mean he can't fly
He will get this problem
When you spawn in the hub or any lobby you must to wait when your Account finish download the world, plugins and everything
When you hear the sound of players you can move
this is easy
I always get this problem
the spawn Shoot me far when I move a little.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Macbook isn't a game computer!
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.
5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom