Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Can someone help me post these suggestions on Reddit? I'd do it myself, but I don't have enough Karma :(.
I think that Vanilla Minecraft should use OptiFine mechanics to make the game less laggy. Like the ability to disable animations, and extra video settings, for example.

Reasons why having OptiFine "pre-installed" is better than having to download it:

*Saves you the nuisance of downloading something, especially if you have a bad Internet.
*Mojang doesn't accept crash reports from OptiFine users.
*Don't have to wait for an OptiFine version to be available.
*Gives Minecraft a more professional and finished feel.
*OptiFine is not compatible with all Forge mods.
*Can be used in snapshots and non-Forge mods, including API's.

I'm not saying that OptiFine should be built-in, I'm just saying that Vanilla should use OptiFine mechanics. I'm also not saying that Mojang should just copy OptiFine's code, but to recreate it themselves. I am also not saying that every OptiFine feature should be implemented, especially if it causes incompatibility! Just add stuff, like, ability to turn off animations, quality and other stuff in the "video settings" screen, and generally make the game run cleaner.
Title says it all.
Reason:
You can easily keep track of mob health using fewer command blocks. Like say you wanted to make mob health bars.
Syntax:
Code:
/health <player> <health>
/hunger <player> <hunger>
/heatlh would be usable on any entity, while /hunger would only be usable on players (for obvious reasons). You can also use tilde notation to give or take health. For example, "~5" would add five health, while "~-2" would take away two health.
A lot of people find this annoying. Yet the same people find this helpful too. It all depends on the situation. There should be a keyboard shortcut (default "r") to quickly toggle it on and off.
Thanks guys! Please post the reddit link here after you've posted the suggestions.
And please, more or less, copy and paste my suggestions (unless it won't render properly, like YouTube videos, code blocks, etc.).

I will be adding more suggestions and editing this post as time goes on.

Last edited:

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
Can someone help me post these suggestions on Reddit? I'd do it myself, but I don't have enough Karma :(.
I think that Vanilla Minecraft should use OptiFine mechanics to make the game less laggy. Like the ability to disable animations, and extra video settings, for example.

Reasons why having OptiFine "pre-installed" is better than having to download it:

*Saves you the nuisance of downloading something, especially if you have a bad Internet.
*Mojang doesn't accept crash reports from OptiFine users.
*Don't have to wait for an OptiFine version to be available.
*Gives Minecraft a more professional and finished feel.
*Can be used in snapshots and non-Forge mods, including API's.

I'm not saying that OptiFine should be built-in, I'm just saying that Vanilla should use OptiFine mechanics. I'm also not saying that Mojang should just copy OptiFine's code, but to recreate it themselves. I am also not saying that every OptiFine feature should be implemented, especially if it causes incompatibility! Just add stuff, like, ability to turn off animations, quality and other stuff in the "video settings" screen, and generally make the game run cleaner.
Title says it all.
Reason:
You can easily keep track of mob health using fewer command blocks. Like say you wanted to make mob health bars.
Syntax:
Code:
/health <player> <health>
/hunger <player> <hunger>
/heatlh would be usable on any entity, while /hunger would only be usable on players (for obvious reasons). You can also use tilde notation to give or take health. For example, "~5" would add five health, while "~-2" would take away two health.
Thanks guys! Please post the reddit link here after you've posted the suggestions.

I will be adding more suggestions and editing this post as time goes on.
Hmmm.. I like it but.. I will do later ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom