Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
What's the old name? Maybe you can twist with it and make a cooler variant :P

bensuniverse1

Jun 25, 2016
Farm/MLG/Elven
www.youtube.com
What do you like, maybe I could think something up.
What's the old name? Maybe you can twist with it and make a cooler variant :p

So my old name on the account is StrafeEU I kind of like the "EU" Aspect about the name which is why you say so many of the choices above have EU in the name, I just want something i can call myself easily on youtube, for example, my youtube account is "bensuniverse1" but I feel that's a bit long so instead I think I would like something like StrafeEU because people could call me strafe? if you get me, plus I always like short names because i think they stand out in a lobby or in a game? any help is appreciated!

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
So my old name on the account is StrafeEU I kind of like the "EU" Aspect about the name which is why you say so many of the choices above have EU in the name, I just want something i can call myself easily on youtube, for example, my youtube account is "bensuniverse1" but I feel that's a bit long so instead I think I would like something like StrafeEU because people could call me strafe? if you get me, plus I always like short names because i think they stand out in a lobby or in a game? any help is appreciated!
Why don't you leave it as it is? You say you like the EU part, you like short names because they stand out and people can call you strafe. Everything you wished for is already in the name, and to be honest, StrafeEU sounds a bit cooler than benuniverse1 :P

Reactions: Demosiz

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Some ideas:
BenEU - EUREKA (ace attorney reference, hahah) - EUpro/ProEU - VerseEU/VersEU - Prower - Benpro - Beniverse

If you like any of the names but they are taken, you could put something in front.
For example, zEUREKA .

Reactions: bensuniverse1
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Top Bottom