Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

jorge Sam

Aug 8, 2017
Hello 5 days ago I banned my favorite server and in the only game called Cubecraft Games. What happened is that he killed someone with the sword kit and he told me that he was going to tell his friend that it was obsidian rank that he reported to me and I did it and they banned me. Please ask your understanding and help me and make me loose because I really hate the hackers and I am not a hacker.

Hola
hace 5 días me banearon de mi server favorito y en el único que juego llamado
5 days ago I banned my favorite server and in the only game called Cubecraft Games.
What happened is that he killed someone with the sword kit and he told me that he was going to tell his friend that it was obsidian rank that he reported to me and I did it and they banned me.
Please ask your understanding and help me and make me loose because I really hate the hackers and I am not a hacker. Cubecraft Games.
lo que paso es que mate a alguien con el kit de la espada y me dijo que le iba a decir a su amigo que era rango obsidiana que me reportara y lo hiso y me banearon.
porfavor les pido su comprencion y que me puedan ayudar y desbanearme porque enserio yo odio a los hackers y yo no soy un hacker.

Username: Pinda_Stark

You have been banned by Cubecraft's anti-cheat: cc_Sentinel and your appeal has been denied. The best thing you can probably do is contact @CrazymanJR trough the official Cubecraft discord at: https://discord.gg/cubecraft because he's the creator of the anti-cheat and deals with Sentinel's bans.
CrazymanJR's discord tag is: #4742
Please, explain the situation as detailed as possible. (What you did before the ban, if you jitter or butterfly click, your cps and what clients were you using; optifine, labymod, 5zig, vanilla mc, etc) (In English please).
Make sure you're not using any illegal mods, you can view all allowed mods here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/list-of-allowed-mods.122155/
Jitter clicking and butterfly clicking can also resolve into the anti-cheat (Sentinel) banning you.
He will check some information about you and unban you if you're innocent.
He will probably find out if you're innocent or not so don't lie!
Please be patient, CrazymanJR is a very busy man so definitely don't spam him!
Good luck!

ArcUhSkai

Aug 9, 2017
Hello 5 days ago I banned my favorite server and in the only game called Cubecraft Games. What happened is that he killed someone with the sword kit and he told me that he was going to tell his friend that it was obsidian rank that he reported to me and I did it and they banned me. Please ask your understanding and help me and make me loose because I really hate the hackers and I am not a hacker.

Hola
5 days ago I banned my favorite server and in the only game called Cubecraft Games.
What happened is that he killed someone with the sword kit and he told me that he was going to tell his friend that it was obsidian rank that he reported to me and I did it and they banned me.
Please ask your understanding and help me and make me loose because I really hate the hackers and I am not a hacker. Cubecraft Games.
lo que paso es que mate a alguien con el kit de la espada y me dijo que le iba a decir a su amigo que era rango obsidiana que me reportara y lo hiso y me banearon.
porfavor les pido su comprencion y que me puedan ayudar y desbanearme porque enserio yo odio a los hackers y yo no soy un hacker.

https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ <-- Appeal there.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Hola

English:
Hey there! As previously mentioned, you were banned by Sentinel for cheating. If you believe this is an error, please go onto the CubeCraft Discord server here and contact CrazymanJR#4742. Explain everything to him and how you believe your ban is false; he will then look into it further. Please make sure that you were not using any modifications which were not on the list of allowed modifications found here.
If you require more assistance, feel free to start a conversation with me here. :)

Spanish (Translated):
¡Hola! Sentinel te prohibió hacer trampa. Si cree que se trata de un error, póngase en contacto con CrazymanJR a través del servidor CubeCraft Discord.

~ Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Such a Sick and cool user name
but was a hacker sadly

Screenshot 2024-06-01 085630.png
JustNathie wrote on caraMel's profile.
Hi Caramel. Please check my reports, thanks
Hi everyone! How is life going? :D
Final exams starting in 8 days 🤚🏻..

It's my last year in high school
So i need to pass it to college
And it's really stressful tbh :(
Please wish me luck in my exams🤞🏻

Wish you all a great time!
iTz1Hamood wrote on caraMel's profile.
Hii again!
Thanks for accepting both reports,
Truly appreciate it!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
What site for facts do you use? I have a feeling that we are using the same one! xD
Top Bottom