Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

endertom100

May 12, 2024
Illinois, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello my name is endertom100, and i’ve been playing cubecraft bedrock for the last 4 years. recently i’ve started playing fn but it’s nowhere NEAR as fun as this server. i love the community and how welcomeing they are. i’m very good at pvp on bedrock and my favorite game mode is blockwars. i also really like egg wars too. i’ve tried java cubecraft a couple times but it’s nowhere near as fun as the bedrock version. i’m very happy to be joining forums!!!!

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello my name is endertom100, and i’ve been playing cubecraft bedrock for the last 4 years. recently i’ve started playing fn but it’s nowhere NEAR as fun as this server. i love the community and how welcomeing they are. i’m very good at pvp on bedrock and my favorite game mode is blockwars. i also really like egg wars too. i’ve tried java cubecraft a couple times but it’s nowhere near as fun as the bedrock version. i’m very happy to be joining forums!!!!
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Happy to have you here, and hope you enjoy your stay :D
If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. :)

Reactions: endertom100

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello
Welcome to the forums i hope you get good time with us

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya! Welcome to the Forums :) I hope that you'll enjoy your time here.
Also, I saw that your birthday is coming up next month, exciting!! 🍰

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here ^-^

• Heart
May 16, 2024
Galaxy, Earth, Europe, Germany
gratis-5074742.webadorsite.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome!
I also think, that the Bedrock version is the Best.
Wich Level are you?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo 🦤
Thunder wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo🦤
Thank you for 300 redaction score!
Xi1m wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo🦤
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.