Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lee1387

Jul 7, 2022
London
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone, a little late to this party considering I made this forum account ages ago, but hey, at least I am here eventually lol.

Anyway, I am Lee and I am very excited to be finally *trying* to get myself out there in the CubeCraft community! I've been playing Minecraft for years, actually, I can't remember a time when Minecraft wasn't a part of my life in some way, probably mainly comes down to my awful memory though :confusedcat:

I'm looking forward to connecting with other players who enjoy the similar game modes that I do, which are mainly Duels and SkyWars although I have been trying out some EggWars recently which is going.... amazingly :monkeylook: If you see me in-game feel free to say hi, I enjoy meeting new people and would love to find some people to play games with. Even feel free to drop me a message here on the forums if you would like!

Thank you, pEoPle! Look forward to hopefully getting to know some of you better soon!

error4043653

Feb 22, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
oh welcome bro i hope you have fun again, sometimes there isn't time to play all day either but i hope you have fun

Reactions: Lee1387

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone, a little late to this party considering I made this forum account ages ago, but hey, at least I am here eventually lol.

Anyway, I am Lee and I am very excited to be finally *trying* to get myself out there in the CubeCraft community! I've been playing Minecraft for years, actually, I can't remember a time when Minecraft wasn't a part of my life in some way, probably mainly comes down to my awful memory though :confusedcat:

I'm looking forward to connecting with other players who enjoy the similar game modes that I do, which are mainly Duels and SkyWars although I have been trying out some EggWars recently which is going.... amazingly :monkeylook: If you see me in-game feel free to say hi, I enjoy meeting new people and would love to find some people to play games with. Even feel free to drop me a message here on the forums if you would like!

Thank you, pEoPle! Look forward to hopefully getting to know some of you better soon!
Hello nice to meet you lee. It sounds like you already been enjoying time on the fourms but I hope the future is good as well.

Here have this picture of a pink pigeon
bird-2-1.jpeg

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Is that, a FLYING COW that I see in your profile picture? 👀 Or Am I just going crazy? 🥴😵💫 Anyway, let's leave that on the side, welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun here with us!

Hope to see you around on the server as well one day!

Reactions: Lee1387

Lee1387

Jul 7, 2022
London
Pronouns
He/Him
Is that, a FLYING COW that I see in your profile picture? 👀 Or Am I just going crazy? 🥴😵💫 Anyway, let's leave that on the side, welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun here with us!

Hope to see you around on the server as well one day!
I think you’re going crazy. I do not see any flying cow :starenoot:

Anyway, thank you very much!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones!! 🎉🎉
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Top Bottom