Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Hello,

Since i haven't post an introduction before and i am bored now so i am going to make a introduction for me :)

Finished (Jk)

Ok,hmm,my name is Joe and started playing cubecraft on march or April ,When i first playing cubecraft,I play the Evil Bunny RPG and feel it was very funn and i choose to stay in this server until now,Live up to my expectations,Cubecraft Games make a lot of funny games like parkour,Magic and mayhem,halloween games and winter games at now.

And I am a Chinese Student and live in Malaysia
So I can say few languages : Chinese , Malay , English and Bahasa Indonesia :)

English : Hi! how are you? :)
Malay/Bahasa Indonesia:Hello!Apa Khabar? :)
Chinese 中文 : 嗨!你好吗?

Now really Finished :)

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hello,

Since i haven't post an introduction before and i am bored now so i am going to make a introduction for me :)

Finished (Jk)

Ok,hmm,my name is Joe and started playing cubecraft on march or April ,When i first playing cubecraft,I play the Evil Bunny RPG and feel it was very funn and i choose to stay in this server until now,Live up to my expectations,Cubecraft Games make a lot of funny games like parkour,Magic and mayhem,halloween games and winter games at now.

And I am a Chinese Student and live in Malaysia
So I can say few languages : Chinese , Malay , English and Bahasa Indonesia :)

English : Hi! how are you? :)
Malay/Bahasa Indonesia:Hello!Apa Khabar? :)
Chinese 中文 : 嗨!你好吗?

Now really Finished :)
Nice getting to know more about you! 👋

• Love
Reactions: Joe🍩

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Chinese Student and live in Malaysia
Haha same! I remember being in a chinese school for 8 years and come out to have 0 knowledge about chinese at all. Luckily the final exam does have english in them otherwise I'll fail all subjects. I was actually very surprised when I found out I didn't failed subjects other than english or Malay since the rest of the subjects only have Chinese and english and back then I was trying my best to avoid learning English and chinese since I find them very difficult to learn.

• Love
Reactions: Joe🍩
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom